Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" (2041 Views)

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wonders what that means? Just grab a pop corn and spread your matgrin

1. LONLINESS: Relationship is best had for companionship and eradication of any form of boredom.Time time hm no get for you......weekends she always busy my brother you belong to "dating but single zone"

2. ONLINE DATING: She dey calabar you dey UK tell me how is that a relationship? The essence of relationship is getting to share your time,knowledge and ideas with someone that's worth it.How on earth will that be accomplish? OTA right?If you never meet the person wey you dey slash lines for online my Lady you belong to this am yarning about.

3. SIDECHICK: Better put "Babymama".It's crystal clear like the river of life that sidechicks are just there for nothing.As a Babymama there is no disputing the fact that you are dating neither is there any denying the fact that you are single as your guy belongs to everybody and to no one. And what belongs to everybody is not and can never be yours.So,encapsulated and summed up you belong to the "dating but songs zone."

4. OUTING : She no dey meet you where familiar faces dey Na places like "Hide my face restaurant" Una dey meet.Whenever he agreed you have the weekend together Na beach you go go because people no dey look face for beach ..and una dey mumu dey follow am like a retar.ded dummie. If she is not proud of you.....you are just another dating but single guy.

5. JTS: Meaning "Just The Same". Your emotional life still remain the same....to share your views is a rolling mountain...to seek her counsel na wahala. In every way you put the aspect into perspective you perceive you are still your old self.No transformation ....change you no see.If your purpose of dating is not accomplished my Lady you are Just another dating but single Lady.
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Precious91(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
#lobatan
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by tinuolababy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op is on point mehn grin
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by jennyswt(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice one
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Trash! grin grin
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by osaslord500(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
kokan aye
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
profojah:
[quote author=Precious91 post=35552251] Well done.
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
Trash! grin grin
Be like say you dey the zonegrin
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by IamLEGEND1: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2015

Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
osaslord500:
kokan aye
Even when you have spent a year in this zone.
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Be like say you dey the zonegrin
abi nah grin
I gotta find a way to gtfo. angry
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Precious91(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=lasstropinky post=35552407][/quote] cheesy what I do?
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Guy Una don be for that zone before?
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Precious91(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=lasstropinky post=35552407][/quote] cheesy what I do?
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
Op is on point mehn grin
Haa!...Iya Elepe..You don reach here?..
Awon eleyi fi epe shey ounje ati toothpick...Won le je epe loju orun undecided
Na Ogun idile tho
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Slimzjoe(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Precious91:
cheesy what I do?
You steal my FTC angry
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by osaslord500(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Even when you have spent a year in this zone.

to be sincere, u are making points.
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
abi nah grin
I gotta find a way to gtfo. angry
IamLegend1 sabi the way out
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Precious91(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
You steal my FTC angry
grin
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
osaslord500:

to be sincere, u are making points.
cheesy.. ever being in that zone before?
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by kamair237(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
op stopam.... stopam ohhh..... no di reveal our(players) secrets nah y you wantam Make people wise nah maga no go fall if u continu wit such post ohh
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by osaslord500(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
cheesy.. ever being in that zone before?

am in that zone now with one of my Gf,though she's More important to me but am using others to chill off.
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by obontami: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Wonders what that means? Just grab a pop corn and spread your matgrin

1. LONLINESS: Relationship is best had for companionship and eradication of any form of boredom.Time time hm no get for you......weekends she always busy my brother you belong to "dating but single zone"

2. ONLINE DATING: She dey calabar you dey UK tell me how is that a relationship? The essence of relationship is getting to share your time,knowledge and ideas with someone that's worth it.How on earth will that be accomplish? OTA right?If you never meet the person wey you dey slash lines for online my Lady you belong to this am yarning about.

3. SIDECHICK: Better put "Babymama".It's crystal clear like the river of life that sidechicks are just there for nothing.As a Babymama there is no disputing the fact that you are dating neither is there any denying the fact that you are single as your guy belongs to everybody and to no one. And what belongs to everybody is not and can never be yours.So,encapsulated and summed up you belong to the "dating but songs zone."

4. OUTING : She no dey meet you where familiar faces dey Na places like "Hide my face restaurant" Una dey meet.Whenever he agreed you have the weekend together Na beach you go go because people no dey look face for beach ..and una dey mumu dey follow am like a retar.ded dummie. If she is not proud of you.....you are just another dating but single guy.

5. JTS: Meaning "Just The Same". Your emotional life still remain the same....to share your views is a rolling mountain...to seek her counsel na wahala. In every way you put the aspect into perspective you perceive you are still your old self.No transformation ....change you no see.If your purpose of dating is not accomplished my Lady you are Just another dating but single Lady.

dickrider belongs to all of this groups of losers cos he is a boy pretending to be girl
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
osaslord500:

am in that zone now with one of my Gf,though she's More important to me but am using others to chill off.
Guy... u be baddest ooo
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Ok
Oga.... haba Stop booking space na
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
kamair237:
op stopam.... stopam ohhh..... no di reveal our(players) secrets nah y you wantam Make people wise nah maga no go fall if u continu wit such post ohh
you can't have your cake and eat itgrin
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Oga.... haba Stop booking space na
I need am
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
I need am
cheesy
Re: Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone" by osaslord500(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Guy... u be baddest ooo

I no get choice na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What’s So Special About Sex??? / 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! / This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.