Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,386 members, 7,971,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:27 AM

Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) (9430 Views)

Access And Document Control Officer: Job Roles And Functions / Become A STEM Educator In 4 Weeks And Earn Up To N80,000 Monthly At Relearn.ng! / N-power Question Format, Assessment Date and Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by farellstone: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=farellstone post=37787337][/quote]ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Danny4show(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
danny4reign@gmail.com please help a brother..
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by ejakpovi2: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2015
olucenty@gmail.com Pls I need excel
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2015
osasboy:
Dear NL,
I have attached an excel tutorial file to enable young Accountants/consultants/Engineers ,whom walk with excel sheet learn how to use the "date and time" functions in excel.

The attach document will teach you how to use DATE,TIME,WEEKS, excel functions very well and make your job faster and more professional .

Hope you find it useful.

If there are other excel functions you would like to learn please let me know and I shall help out if I have and know about it.

Thanks

How warri go carry last na Guy abeg send me sharpaly!! forix 4 u @ yahoo. co. uk
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by shiningamy(f): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls I need the elementary package.
Amybabaygal111@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by BustScam: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
osasboy:
Dear NL,
I have attached an excel tutorial file to enable young Accountants/consultants/Engineers ,whom walk with excel sheet learn how to use the "date and time" functions in excel.

The attach document will teach you how to use DATE,TIME,WEEKS, excel functions very well and make your job faster and more professional .

Hope you find it useful.

If there are other excel functions you would like to learn please let me know and I shall help out if I have and know about it.

Thanks

ladispeaks@naij.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by supadave: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
please why is it so hard for those that have received d attached file acknowledge it... pls that's not encouraging.

...pls I need the material too think is my mail David.Ibironke@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by hoebamaa(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Plz bro,i also need the material. My email femigbade4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by ohuegbeair(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
ohuegbeeric@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by TamedWolf90: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Obuladikeebuka@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by idris01(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2020
CallMeOO7:
Pls send to multiskills007@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Kindly forward to me too
idrab4all@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NG-CARES Thread / Credit Direct Limited, A Memeber Of Fcmb Is Recruiting! / What Is A CV And Why Is It Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.