Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,703 members, 7,914,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year (2344 Views)

What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by Elsafema: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
You best so far this year season film
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by angieberry(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
How To Get Away With Murder!!!
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yemi my lover and Agbara nla by mount Zion
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by esoboy875(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Vikings
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by jaywatt(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
power
game of thrones 5
mr. robot 1
penny dreadful 2
tyrant
the following 2
True Detective
Hannibal
new series (Zoo)
Murder in the First
Chicago PD
Bloodline
Devious Maids
Daredevil
Empire
Hawaii Five-0
Gotham
Orange Is The New Black
Shameless
Vikings
i think dat all for me dis first 7 month of d year 2015.........

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by adorablepepple(f): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
jaywatt:
power
game of thrones 5
mr. robot 1
penny dreadful 2
tyrant
the following 2
True Detective
Hannibal
new series (Zoo)
Murder in the First
Chicago PD
Bloodline
Devious Maids
Daredevil
Empire
Hawaii Five-0
Gotham
Orange Is The New Black
Shameless
Vikings
i think dat all for me dis first 7 month of d year 2015.........
Shuuuuu...... Nawa for u ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by yungEX(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
mad men freaks and geeks the office hannibal pls op I beg u in Gods name watch mad men*
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by witnezHD(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
boondocks.... two and a half men and b
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by jaywatt(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
i had already seen mad men, i stopped at season 2, the series is kind of boring so i stopped watching it.....
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by frinx: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
the last ship

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by thatchick: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
adorablepepple:

Shuuuuu...... Nawa for u ooo

Why u 1st me talk am.
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by nastyd(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Arrow
Elementary
Flash
Game Of Thrones
Person of Interest
Homeland
House of Cards
House of Lies
Ballers
Hawaii Five 0
NCIS Los Angeles
Crisis
The Blacklist
White Collar Allegiance
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by Jabodo(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by adadioranmah(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Empire
Black-ish
Scandal
Devious Maids
The Fosters
The Goldbergs
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by Karleb(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2015
thatchick:

Why u 1st me talk am.

Why you too first me talk am. The guy na something else.
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by Abimbolaile(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Empire
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by chrisgurl(f): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
The originals, new girl, jane d'virgin,the 100
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by Elsafema: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Scandals
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by JUHABACH: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
every year, i ask myself this question and every year, only one series comes to mind.
GAME OF THRONES.
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by wx9Z: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Empire Tyrant
www.yeyepikin.
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by ilo04(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
teen wolf
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by skills50(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Windeck
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by tspun(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Empire
Beauty and the beast
Flash
The 100
The tommorow people
Witches of east end
Scandal
Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by sugaDaddy(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2015
This are my Favorite (in no particular order, of course):
Game Of Thrones sadif you havent watched this by now, then, you need help grin)
Wayward Pines sadvery interesting new series. only downer is, its a mini series with just 10 ep)
Sleepy Hollows sadvery addictive. funny,horror, etc)
The Messengers sadalso a new series. has to do with the apocalypse, the devil & the 4 horsemengrin)
Breaking Bad sadnot a new series but its worth a watch if you havent, trust me)
Empire sadnew series. definitely one of the hottest and most talked abt series in town)
American Odyssey sadnew series. if u enjoyed 24, you'll definitely like this)
How to Get Away With Murder sadnew series. Very interesting. season 2 comes out this Fall. the suspense is.....)
Under_the_Dome sadin its 3rd season now. its a very weird ,but yet, captivating series. i enjoyed it)
Jane the Virgin sadone of my best series. it has humor, action, suspense. its unique. kindda like a soap opera. Telenovela)
the following (Especially Season 3) sadok, the reason why most of us watch this show is because of the protagonist himself- ryan hardy. he's such a bad ass)

my people, sorry for the long writeup. I can't help it, I'm just a Series Freak grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year by yemstok(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2015
San Andreas

(1) (Reply)

Anime Lover's, Whats The Best 3 Anime You Have Watched / How To Watch Movies With Subtitles I / Pls Where Can I Download Narcos TV Series Season 1, 2,3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.