Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

What You Must Have Before You Can Start Online Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What You Must Have Before You Can Start Online Business (473 Views)

How To Easily Start Online Business And Start Making Money Online[Enter Now!] / 10 Way To Start Online Business With Almost No Capital -free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Have Before You Can Start Online Business by hakeem02: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
The importance of having a paypal account will greatly determine a huge success in your online business. Most people prefer buying stuff online with paypal account. As at the time of writing paypal has more than 50 million registered users and its growing buy the day.

BUT,

Both paypal.com [/b]don't accept Nigerians and so many other countries too. And this has become a major problem for many Nigeria Internet Marketers. Anyway like someone rightly said "there is always a way out of every way"

Which mean if there is way paypal> has been able to successfully stop us from using them,there should also be a way we can use them, LEGALLY!.

Months after Months of researching i finally discovered some LEGAL and GENUINE ways of opening a paypal account right here in Nigeria. This simple system works very well and its safe and secured.

And i hope that will be the same story for you after reading this e-book.

I really hope this simple e-book will teach you and be of great help for your Internet Marketing endeavors.

[b]SO QUICKLY LEARN SIMPLE TRICKS TO OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA?

To Order Pay The Sum of N1,500 Into The Bank Details Below:

Account Name= Hakeem Ayinla

Account Number=1170001011744  

Bank Name=Oceanic Bank

After making the payment,send your payment details to hakeemayinla@yahoo.com or reach me on 07084770823

Also get the folowing BONUSES

(1) 3 Ways To Make $50 A day with the same paypal account"

(2)How to open US Bank Account and Get FREE Visa Credit Card withing 3days

(3)How to Fund and withraw money from paypal directly to your Local Bank Account

Remember if after reading this report you are still not able to open a paypal account, just Report Me to the POLICE or EFCC.
I will like you to send me a brief testimonial about how this PRODUCT has helped you to open a paypal account. I will be very grateful, send your testimonial to my email at haykaybiz@yahoo.com

So Act Now!!!!!
[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Importantance Of E-commerce: / Interview Questions And Answers / I Want To Go Into Computer Instructing Buziness. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.