Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Any Wwe Fans Here? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Wwe Fans Here? (1405 Views)

Thread For Wwe Fans / The Official Room 4 Wwe Fans In Naija / WWE Wrestlemania 29 Results: Winners, WWE Fans Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Wwe Fans Here? by flyingdut(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2006
who are your favourite stars?
i love wrestling.
great entertainment.
am tired of reading only football topics in a supposedly sports forum
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by BlackMamba(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2006
WWE or any other form of choreographed wrestling is wack. Sometimes I wonder who watch that crap, with the kind of ratings it gets on TV and even on pay-per-view channels. I guess there is sucker born every minute.
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by flyingdut(m): 4:09am On Sep 23, 2006
blackmamba or whatever ur name is W.T.F. u on about

wrestling is sports entertainment. real or unreal.

you just have to sit back and enjoy it. thats the whole reason for the show.

if you dont have something useful to invest your brain on other than being a spoiler, please donate it to science research.
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by BlackMamba(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2006
It's entertainment value is so pre-school it ought to be shown only on Nickelodeon.
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by damygurl(f): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2006
the title said any wwe fans here? learn to read cuz u obviously not a fan so wat d heck u doing here. he didn't ask wat u thought of wrestling.

i'm a fan! i luv wrestling. right now my fav are Cena, DX, undertaker,mysterio, batista, carlito, jeff and matt hardy and kane though he gon do something real krazy to make me dislike him but right now i like him cuz he's standing up to dat umaga guy.

R.I.P eddie----my all time fav!!
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by smilingjee(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2006
@BlackMamba, the wack in wrestling even makes it the all-time sport entertainment wink

i rarely miss the actions in Raw, Smackdown, Ecw most especially on Sci Fi

Favourite Raw Superstars: WWE champion John Cena (Dr. of thuganomics), DX(superb in hell in cell), Carlito, Kane, the veteran Ric Flair WHOOOO!, and the immortal one Hulk Horgan.

Favourite Smackdown Superstar: World Heavyweight Champion King Booker, I'm a loyal subject eeeh, REY MYSTERIO, Finlay and Smackdown giant The Undertaker

Favourite ECW Superstars: Big Show, Sabu, Rob Van Dam and just released veteran Kurt Angle(need some ankle lock?) wink

THIS IS ESPECIALLY TO THE MOST CHARISMATIC OF THEM ALL: EDDIE GUERRERO (Viva La Raza) I STEAL, I CHEAT, I LIE. grin

what do u guys think about this week's Power 25?
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by smilingjee(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2006
@ damygurl

I love the Umaga/Kane episode too, tot Kane would have whipped his a** like hell in Mardison Square Garden, but this Umaga guy is still undefeated.
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by damygurl(f): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2006
yea. me too but o well d fight is still on so who knows. kane might still win.

but how can u like booker. king 4 where. i bet u he got dat crown at toy r us! i don't like him. i don't think i ever did and he's making me dislike him more with dat king thing he's doing dats why i like batista for whopping his ass.

kurt angle is back? i thought he was forced to retire or sumthing like dat. i don like him. i used to then he lied about his injury, became general manager and messed with my fav guy eddie. but eddie sure showed him . gosh i miss him .

Did u see unforgiven? it was too good. can't wait to see wat Mr. McMahon and his son gon do when they get better.
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by smilingjee(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2006
I've been a close admirer of Booker T since his days in WCW and he keeps doing things u can't but like him. grin Did u see what happened to Cena on Monday night raw? The king’s court beat the hell out of the WWE Champion and making him kiss the King's feet embarassed

Batista is cool but i don't like his gimmicks and his mic flow isn't marketable enough unlike booker who is gradually becoming a loud mouth in smackdown

what do u think? Cena defending his Championship with Edge in a cage fight shocked

Well, wishing Vince and Shane O'Mac all the best wink
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by damygurl(f): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2006
dat wasn't fair at all. he had one hand tied to his back. dat was d only reason they were able to beat him up and bookers feet was just eww and dat crazy bitch A.K.A d queen though she didn't even cum first in d pageant show gets on my nerves.
i seriously don't like anything about booker, if anything i dislike him more now dat he calls himself king booker and he has to stop saying loyal subject. did u see dat fight btw him and undertaker. it was so kool.
i don't like batista i just like him now cuz he beats booker up.

about edge and cena. edge gota stop whinning and it's not fair to cena @ all. he won d belt back fair and square and he even let edge choose d match. i'm for Cena so edge betta watch out.

about vince and shane they can just $uck It!! wink
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by Alexos(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2006
The "Undertaker" is my man anyday, anytime. For over 16 years, this guys has always been wonderful. My other fav. are:

Rey Mysterio(619)
Big Show
Eddy Guerrero(RIP)
Shawns Micheal
e.t.c.

As for Mc Mahon, angryhe remains in ma black book.
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by smilingjee(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2006
I think Undertaker has always been underrated or what could better explain why he rarely have a shot for the world heavyweight championship since he came to smackdown unlike his feat on Raw. I'll like to see him take over from Booker, he'll make a hell of a champion. Beside, the win over Booker should only remind Mr. Kennedy that he could be the next victim.

where the hell is Great Khali?

Well, like DX I'VE gat two words for all of u, THANK YOU!
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by Special11(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2006
hey damygurl, think i know you somewhere (not a line by the way). I saw ur picture and i knew i knew you, what do u say?
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by Special11(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2006
hey damygurl, think i know you somewhere (not a line by the way). I saw ur picture and i knew i knew you, what do u say?
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by smilingjee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2006
where are all the wwe fans?
Re: Any Wwe Fans Here? by smilingjee(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2008
Wrestlemania's just a few days away. What do u think about the WWE Championship? Randy Orton, John Cena and Tripple H in a tripple threat match,

Smackdown is gonna be hot: The Undertaker going for a jostling 16-0 against Edge.

mONEY IN THE BANK MATCH: I see JEFF HARDY winning--- trust the swanton bomb

and what will UMAGA TELL HIS MOMMA?

WRESTLEMANIA 24(XX1V), CAN U DIG IT SUCKER

(1) (Reply)

2016 NBA Champion... Congratulations Cleveland Cavaliers / Sarniams Lagos Snooker Competition / 1001% Sure 3.00-5.00 Odd Daily (strictly Handball, Bball,hockey,in Bet9ja Codes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.