Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

How I Won My First Olympics, A Spermatolympics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Won My First Olympics, A Spermatolympics (357 Views)

Rio Olympics Brazil To Distribute 9 Million Condoms / USA To Quit Olympics Over Zika / Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Won My First Olympics, A Spermatolympics by generaliy07(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2015
The piece that Inspired the idea of my blog was written sometimes ago on my birthday, its my birthday again, its worth reading, enjoy!

Sometimes in the 80's,i participated in a sperma-olympian race,...of course i won, racing against 250,000,000 able bodied other sperm cells, to be the first to reach the egg, still I won!!!!

Not only was my winning significant,the prize was worth it,i was sent on a 9-month course to study 'homo-sapien-formations',after which i graduated into a class of champions,where foetal dependence(whatever that means) wasn't needed anymore.

The date of my graduation was also significant,it was a date with perfection...
7th day of the 7th month of the 7th year.

How pampered i was in my first few years of graduation!,i was literally fed with ''milk and honey''...and then gradually with solid substances..closely monitored to satisfy my ever increasing appetite....

How fast it all went away!,the euphoria of WINNING started going with WEANING...the milk stopped!..replaced with powder substances from an alien species...they call it ''infant formula''...nipples were replaced with Pseudo-Nipple feeders

Years after...reality dawned on me...now i have to be independent totally...and with certain papers I have accumulated along the years(certificates they call it)...i was simply told...by the man who set up the Olympics i participated in...''now you're a man,you need to start your own life,and thereafter seek a partner,with whom you'll set up your own Spermatolympics''...

Immediately,i remembered one of the collections of typed papers i read while i had a change of life back then,accepting to worship the ONE who has helped me with the journey so far..the book says ''now that you are saved''...and all I could hear is ''now that you're a man''...

Fast-Forward
Another 7th day of the 7th month is here,and my graduation date from the 9-month Homo-sapien-formation course in the foetal university will be celebrated.....simply because there is a GOD who has kept me,held me,helped me,transformed,built,encouraged and above all..Perfected me according to His divine purpose!!!!

''Happy birthday Samueliyanu,it's your
own New year...July the 7th is here again

Wait a minute...the challenges are there still...build a life,have a wife...create your throne...get a home...career...aspirations... biz...influence,...live...write.. Make money...innovate...inspire...bla bla bla....

Am less worried,ask why?
As far as the heavens and the earth remains, my song very soon will be....
#NaGodWin

This post is dedicated to all July born, especially those born on the 7th, may your lives be perfect!

Source

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/06/how-i-won-my-first-olympics/

CC: Lalasticlala Ishilove

Hit like if you believe those born on 7-7 are special
Re: How I Won My First Olympics, A Spermatolympics by generaliy07(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2015
I decided to post this in politics section 'cause it seems to be our most active section

To all July 7th Nairalanders, Happy birthday!

(1) (Reply)

Granite Fitness Tips / Saraki's Wife Wants Exclusive Breastfeeding For Infants / Working On A Medical Project ...... Urgent Response Needed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.