Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint (8427 Views)

Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved / Get The Guide On How To Make Money With Content. Ad / Stagnancy At Work Place Employees Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Carry your cross abeg
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by AreaFada2: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
voltron:

What if his oppressor is a Man of God, AKA working Pastor

So you believe a true man of God can actually be an oppressor?

Naija I hail o. cheesy grin
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by CriticalThought: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
voltron:

Diplomacy not Official Conduct is what is required. Do you know if she has allies up there? what you can do is be official about your conduct and gather enough negative perception of her conduct, it is not what is official that will resolve your problem, it is how much dirt you have on her and your ability to propagate or project your boss character to the rest of the company - no board likes a bad leader unless he is delivering results. is she?

I see your view, I would further say a combination of both could help in resolving the issue.
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by benedictjohn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Remilekun101:

we need people like you in kaduna
u would b a better replacement...
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tired of?

what you are doing
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Olufunmihimself: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
eskober:
what have u gain now
Not sure though, but I guess I gained your attention. bye
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

what you are doing

Reading grin
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Reading grin

you no even ask of me, which kind book you de read?

you are a bad friend
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
voltron:

What if his oppressor is a Man of God, AKA working Pastor
grin AS LONG AS HE'S ON HIS RIGHT,JUSTICE WILL DEFINITELY PREVAIL
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by airlord2020: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is a tough one. Having issues with higher management is enough wahala, and when a woman is involved it is mega wahala. Just try and see if you can get to her good books as you don't have any concrete evidence. If you try to protest, it may even lead to your being laid of entirely as you are not a permanent staff even if you are. Your case will just be discussed during lunch. Forget the idea of protesting, for in Nigeria, oga is always right.
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

So you believe a true man of God can actually be an oppressor?

Naija I hail o. cheesy grin

Most "True" Men of God in some successful companies have Bibles and various religious text on their desk and often play recordings of religious sessions while they work, they are filled with words such as Grace, Favor and God-bless you, My brother. They are not afraid to speak out in defense of their faith or pray openly during work hours. where there is a diversion is in their ACTIONS.

Most Pastors work in Commercial Banks (for those Pentecostal Churches).. ask your friends in those banks how they project their Righteousness. Trust me, they are very insecure and very wicked when they are insecure about you
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by AreaFada2: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
voltron:

Most "True" Men of God in some successful companies have Bibles and various religious text on their desk and often play recordings of religious sessions while they work, they are filled with words such as Grace, Favor and God-bless you, My brother. They are not afraid to speak out in defense of their faith or pray openly during work hours. where there is a diversion is in their ACTIONS.

Most Pastors work in Commercial Banks (for those Pentecostal Churches).. ask your friends in those banks how they project their Righteousness. Trust me, they are very insecure and very wicked when they are insecure about you

Lol. 9ja and their religious hypocrisy wahala. Very corrupt/immoral people forming holy. One just pity those poor genuine masses who fall for it. Anyway, developed countries were once like that. Maybe we just need 150 years to catch up. grin cheesy
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

you no even ask of me, which kind book you de read?

you are a bad friend

grin grin

Sorry

Oya give me your whatsapp digit
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by fajigirl(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
If you can do without reporting her and take other actions then consider that. Sometimes reporting brings no solution but more headaches. Depends on the organisation though and the influence the person you are reporting has.
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by fidrach(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where you are going to find it difficult is simply because your boss is a female. Female bosses most times are emotional.As a result, tend to be mean or strict on anyone they hate. You shouldn't have allowed your colleague to report the matter to her in the first place. Don't be too masculine when dealing with your female boss, play cool like a nice boy and hide your manly behaviors, most especially follow her emotional and be soft to her. Avoid gossips with your fellow workers or colleagues as you don't know who is spying you.Work and communicate well with your colleagues. Always do your job diligently and believe me you are going to win back her emotions. In summary emotional intelligence is what you need. Don't allow whatever they say get to you, just behave as if is water poured on a rock and don't put your mind in negative statements they direct at you especially your boss. This way you will build resistance to her negative talks and this will even make her like you more. Always be positive and make positive statements. In a situation whereby you don't understand instructions given to you by your boss, don't hesitate to ask her politely for clarification. After putting all these measures and she still behaves rudely to you, report her to higher authority or Human Resources Manager of your company or Employer/Employee Relations Manager. You can even demand transfer to another section or department of your company.

1 Like

Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by princechappelle(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Every contract of employment is regulated by the terms of employment which is usually contained in a booklet given to the employee upon employment and other relevant employment statutes. And the terms of employment specifies the steps to be taken by an aggrieved employee or employer in the event an issue arises. In this case, I may need to know what actually transpired between you and your boss (s) as well as the regulations guiding your employment before I can advice you more appropriately. You can always reach me on princeamaechi20@gmail.com for your legal issues. Thanks. Prince Esq.
azeezkadiri:
I feel my manager is going to do a poor review on me in the next six months. She is taking it personal for some reason and since I got employed in the Bank of Agriculture, I have been working hard to get permanented. I want to complain to the right authorities through the appropriate channel so, I need someone to please guide me.

My problem started when I had clash with someone at my place of work who was directly employed because she is a relative of the former MD, I didn't report her but someone else did to the manager and right now for some vague reason the manager became hostile.

Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin

Sorry

Oya give me your whatsapp digit

choi, i cant paste it here oh

i will send u a PM
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

choi, i cant paste it here oh

i will send u a PM

I can't access that my mail for now
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

I can't access that my mail for now

had to create a mail, i de fear working boyz cheesy

send your number to anderson_okpara@yahoo.com
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

had to create a mail, i de fear working boyz cheesy

send your number to anderson_okpara@yahoo.com

Done, check your mail
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by omoiseselagba: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
fidrach:
Where you are going to find it difficult is simply because your boss is a female. Female bosses most times are emotional.As a result, tend to be mean or strict on anyone they hate. You shouldn't have allowed your colleague to report the matter to her in the first place. Don't be too masculine when dealing with your female boss, play cool like a nice boy and hide your manly behaviors, most especially follow her emotional and be soft to her. Avoid gossips with your fellow workers or colleagues as you don't know who is spying you.Work and communicate well with your colleagues. Always do your job diligently and believe me you are going to win back her emotions. In summary emotional intelligence is what you need. Don't allow whatever they say get to you, just behave as if is water poured on a rock and don't put your mind in negative statements they direct at you especially your boss. This way you will build resistance to her negative talks and this will even make her like you more. Always be positive and make positive statements. In a situation whereby you don't understand instructions given to you by your boss, don't hesitate to ask her politely for clarification. After putting all these measures and she still behaves rudely to you, report her to higher authority or Human Resources Manager of your company or Employer/Employee Relations Manager. You can even demand transfer to another section or department of your company.
BAR MAN!!! GIVE THIS MAN A BOTTLE OF ORIJIN.
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Done, check your mail

Sorry cheesy

It's okpara_anderson
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

Sorry cheesy

It's okpara_anderson

You no serious

Just drop your digit and delete after few minutes joor
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

You no serious

Just drop your digit and delete after few minutes joor

Not wise, pls just send a mail. Or send put any email you use and I will send my number to it
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

Not wise, pls just send a mail. Or send put any email you use and I will send my number to it

Let it slide then...

But next time don't say I don't care oh
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Let it slide then...

Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Let it slide then...

Seen it?
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by scarr: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
deebsman1:
can't u try and advice the op and profer a right solution to his predicament, instead na baba first cum ur mind, must guys b always diabolical?
don't take it so personal
the country isn't that harsh
can't you take a joke? grin
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by limamintruth: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayowonder:
you dnt need all dis ..just follow me to baba labule

Lols, Baba labule indeed grin
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

Seen it?

Yeah, you can edit it
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by elohorayodele: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Yeah, you can edit it

Invite me on Whatsapp with it pls
Re: Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint by Aitee1: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
elohorayodele:

Invite me on Whatsapp with it pls

It switch off sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Toxic Boss / Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? / Women Sabotaging Women, A Case Of The Glass Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.