Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,780 members, 7,898,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Kumuyi ABA Crusade - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi ABA Crusade (11506 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by AlPeter: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=engineerboat post=35579546][/quote]
ARE THE NOT DEEPER LIFERS IN aba
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by INCREDIBLEGUY: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just pray God in his infinite mercy forgive you people ,by the way what has a man of God got to do with Biafra, pastor wf kumuyi his a real man of God..so stop ranting all these thrash,for those of you who has said one thing or the other against him ,,,I think you said it out of ignorance kindly go and beg God for forgiveness ,,judgment day his coming ,,he that has ear to hear let him hear

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by PointB: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Gbam! God bless you because you are reasonable. You see what our people are doing now, looking for trouble everywhere. When the Yoruba decides to repay us these same fools will be running around like headless chickens calling the Yoruba names and claiming that other Nigerians hate them. I smh at this nnamdi kanu and other Biafra shouting monkeys...These biafra shouting zombies are hell bent on bring trouble on the Igbo race but all the troubles they are planning will end on top of their heads. Nonsense :-[ embarassed embarassed

The so-called 'Biafran Zombies' are legions - millions! Even if the troubles end on their head, you will certainly be affected? Or are you no longer Igbos? Or you don't have any relative who supports Biafra? undecided
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by PointB: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
I just pray God in his infinite mercy forgive you people ,by the way what has a man of God got to do with Biafra, pastor wf kumuyi his a real man of God..so stop ranting all these thrash,for those of you who has said one thing or the other against him ,,,I think you said it out of ignorance kindly go and beg God for forgiveness ,,judgment day his coming ,,he that has ear to hear let him hear

The Pastor is a "Man of God", those castigating him are "Children of God", seems to me it's a family affair. undecided

*** scratches chin ***
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by engineerboat(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
AlPeter:

ARE THE NOT DEEPER LIFERS IN aba

Leave him alone, am still waiting for his ACCLAIMED EMPTY BARRACK CRUSADE PICTURE. Its over 1 hour now, still waiting. Fake Biafran, He thinks everybody will follow them like sheep without shepherd.
They shouted they will kill W. F KUMUYI, if he dere come to Aba, now He came, a new song again. Shm. Now going about searching for where I came from, let him keep searching.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Back2Bust: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
1after:

Thats my prayer for you guys. I want you guys to go, so you can enjoy your Dubai. God knows, I do pray for it every blessed day. Will do same before I sleep tonight.
Jesus said to the guy on his right hand " today you will be with me in paradise" so also I say to you, when Biafra is actualized you will not be forgotten.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by emmatok(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
macjive01:
How did the crusade go ?

Simple answer

The Crusade was fine, and every body blessed.

Only on NL you see people fighting.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by emmatok(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Normality:

U want me to give u snapshot of EXIF?

U can't fool everyone.

I am going to show proves that u are lying.

We're waiting for your Snapshots.

But you guys are lucky you didn't even attempt to touch Kumiyi.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by AlPeter: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Normality:

Some respect oga, Igbos pls.

As for any Igbo against it, we know them.

Hausa Fulani Yoruba blood line.
Born Saboteurs.
Those in Abuja.
Pay-per-post e-rats
And irrelevant nincompoops.

When Biafra comes, they can pack into Nigeria.

It is allowed, after all when Moses sent out 12 men, 10 came back, only Joshua and Caleb believed it was possible.

No be today lily-livered men started.
this here is the reasons alot of folks don't support this Biafra thing. Get rid of your hate first
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by engineerboat(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
emmatok:

We're waiting for your Snapshots.

But you guys are lucky you didn't even attempt to touch Kumiyi.

Am still waiting for his snapshot, even his EXIF file, he refuse to upload them, its over 8 hours now., still waiting,

The Programe hold successfully all to the Glory of God.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by emmatok(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
engineerboat:

Am still waiting for his snapshot, even his EXIF file, he refuse to upload them, its over 8 hours now., still waiting,

The Programe hold successfully all to the Glory of God.

The irony is that most of these NL guys spoiling for war. don't live in Nigeria.

They only come online and instigate their Brothers against other Nigerians.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by pBuhari(f): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whosoever that speak evil against ''MTN SERVANT '' shall perish and that without remedy, so beware of what you speak

Click MY SIGNATURES and read something new
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by pBuhari(f): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
whosoever that speak evil against ''MY SERVANT'' shall perish and that without remedy

Beware of what you comment here

Click MY SIGNATURES
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by doofanc: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm shocked to my bone marrow reading some of the comments here. Unless you all want to convince you're all atheists, why all the aspersions on Kumuyi? What is the relation between him and Biafra?? I'm not a Deeper life member, but the insults on him are totally uncalled for!!!

@ Biafrans, you may have justifiable hatred for the Nigerian project and as such choose to align with the radio guy. Fine. I would however appeal that you know where to draw the line especially when spiritual things are involved. Let it not be that when certain things start happening, you start wondering why. Its not a threat, just an appeal for us to tread carefully in spiritual matters.

May the Good Gracious LORD have mercy on us all. Amen.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by chikachuks1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
California1:
Fake pastors in Nigeria is the problem we have here in nigeria .......look at a muslem man like kumuyi that trying to use style to islamized us ....

anybody who dear to speak evil of a true man of God, a fool has more hope than such a person. If you dnt know what to say then shot up
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Justiceleague1: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
attacker231:

dont do anyhow there o.. grin make dem homo nø go penetrate that ua afonja yansh.. grin grin area boy..afonja.. Èlèwòn grin oni tubu nla nla aaaaaahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by otemanuduno: 4:58am On Oct 09, 2016
chosen04:
Held inside an Army Barrack and lasted less than an hour and attended by virtually an empty treasury, sorry virtually an empty seats......Kumuyi's fake miracles got busted on air and the fake Yoruba miracle wonder performer had to save face.
Realmindz, Seelurd, 4everGod, Kingebukasblog, Oladeegbu, Mrzenographer, Hardmirror

Y'all need to see this. Kumuyi is a Chief among the thieves.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by otemanuduno: 5:01am On Oct 09, 2016
bolabolakemi:

Oduduwa and lying

Kumiyi was warned not to go to Aba because he is a fake pastor and total boycott of the crusade was advised by Nnamdi Kanu shocked

Goddys, 4evergod, come and see how FAKE kumuyi is.
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Deicide: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Realmindz, Seelurd, 4everGod, Kingebukasblog, Oladeegbu, Mrzenographer, Hardmirror

Y'all need to see this. Kumuyi is a Chief among the thieves.
The Bible Called it Wolf in Sheep Clothings grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Evolution Myth And The ‘God Question' / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! / Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.