Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,942 members, 7,886,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Etisalat Payg - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Payg (5189 Views)

How To Stop Airtel Payg..?? / I Need An Etisalat PAYG Owner To Help! / Campaign For Etisalat To Bring Back PAYG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Payg by swaggzo(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Brownhypo:
Bro,pls what's the MTN cheat code for the 7.5 g?

smiley
Re: Etisalat Payg by unanonso(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
koice:

Well, there's an Etisalat package that might help alleviate your distress. To activate this plan, recharge with N500 then dial *343*6*11#. This code will active EasyCliq Social Me plan, giving the subscriber an unlimited access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM and Whatsapp, plus unlimited downloads from 12:30am till 4:30am. each day This plan is valid for 30 days.

Pls, are you sure? Because the text I received is about 1g for 500 from 12:30am to 4:30am
Re: Etisalat Payg by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
unanonso:

Pls, are you sure? Because the text I received is about 1g for 500 from 12:30am to 4:30am

It's unlimited with speed throttle. Once you exceed the 1gig, the speed will reduce exponentially.
Re: Etisalat Payg by unanonso(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
koice:

It's unlimited with speed throttle. Once you exceed the 1gig, the speed will reduce exponentially.

Ok thanks. But pls, the speed will reduce to like what (I'm assuming that you have used it)?
Re: Etisalat Payg by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
unanonso:

Ok thanks. But pls, the speed will reduce to like what (I'm assuming that you have used it)?
Snail pace things. Used it once, didn't like it. Currently enjoying MTN BBLITED.
Re: Etisalat Payg by unanonso(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
koice:

Snail pace things. Used it once, didn't like it. Currently enjoying MTN BBLITED.

Ok thanks.
Re: Etisalat Payg by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Do you mean it's a dud?? P.S have you tried it
Yeah, I called customer care and discovered that the plan was just for chatting and nothing like "unlimited" ... The video and music night downloads with a day validity has a data cap of 1GB(not unlimited). We should stop miseducating the public please.. This is a public forum

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Payg by Dhurmynick(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
koice:

Heck no... Once you've exhausted the one gig.. It's over.. That's the end of your N500.. There's no throttle stuff..
Re: Etisalat Payg by Dhurmynick(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
OmG.. I finally did it... I found an Etisalat unlimited download stuff...

If you are comfortable with 40kb/s

Cause anything is better than nothing at all
Chai, this thing slow die.. P.S na throttling oh
Re: Etisalat Payg by JasonWattz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
please let's take this plead to Twitter nd Pour in #Revisepayg. There's a great chance at it being put into consideration.

*For The love of Unlimited Data Access
Re: Etisalat Payg by donstevewrites: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dhurmynick:
OmG.. I finally did it... I found an Etisalat unlimited download stuff...
If you are comfortable with 40kb/s
Cause anything is better than nothing at all
Chai, this thing slow die.. P.S na throttling oh

the 1g dowload limit is it just for each night during the subscription or for the 1month
thanks
Re: Etisalat Payg by Dhurmynick(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
donstevewrites:

the 1g dowload limit is it just for each night during the subscription or for the 1month
thanks

The subscription is for just a day... N500 for 1gig
Re: Etisalat Payg by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2015
To all you guys who can download I can't oo my social apps just works but my browser never works during dat 12:30 to 4:30. I am on ipad can some one xplain this plan better
Re: Etisalat Payg by Dhurmynick(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
To all you guys who can download I can't oo my social apps just works but my browser never works during dat 12:30 to 4:30. I am on ipad can some one xplain this plan better

Bro, they give you 1gig for strictly downloading and 20mb for site navigation, so once you've exhausted the 20 mb, you're done..

Next time download and pause everything during the day and resume it at 1am
Re: Etisalat Payg by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Bro, they give you 1gig for strictly downloading and 20mb for site navigation, so once you've exhausted the 20 mb, you're done..

Next time download and pause everything during the day and resume it at 1am

I can open apple appstore at dat time but no apps download. Is it strictly for media dowload( video and audio) I just recived a text for andoda 500 for 1gb per day at d same 12:30-4:30 but they said tv shows, videos and music maybe we can't use it to download apps please clarify have u used it to dolowand anyfin oda than audio and video. I am on an ipad. But all oda social platform works, whatsapp, facebook, twitter
Re: Etisalat Payg by nathdim: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
koice:

please how do I activate bblited on my galaxy note 4

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Fidelity Bank?? / Just Got The Redmi 13c / Glo Does It Better On Internet Re-subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.