Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Qualities Make "good Husband Or Wife Material" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Make "good Husband Or Wife Material" (1034 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Make "good Husband Or Wife Material" by freelance(m): 3:24am On Mar 06, 2009
What do you think are the qualities that make a good husband or wifey material wink

Cheers!
Re: What Qualities Make "good Husband Or Wife Material" by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2009
The list is endless . . .

I think as the fingers on our hands are not equal so are the qualities we as individuals desperately need and search for.

For Mr A -- the top of his list could be that his wife does not sleep round and cooks daily

But then for Mr B --- it would be an understanding that although they are married they both maintain an open relationship. Much like Swingers. This guy may not even be bothered that his lady can't cook.

Jay Z is not bothered that Beyonce can't cook but he still married her tho. grin

Freelance .  . . what qualities are you looking for?
Re: What Qualities Make "good Husband Or Wife Material" by charles316: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2009
for me and 99% of men,physically she must be pretty.
she must not have been shagged around in d past by several of my brodas.(i know most girls will tell me d past is d past, i think d past and d future are related).

cunt wise,she must be tight.at least no woman was created to be wide.if she becomes wide due to consistent straffing from my fellow brodas,then she chose to.

she must be honest and not too materialistic(dis is less a problem if i can afford anything she wants).
she must be able to take care of me and our kids.

sure most guys will agree with me.haters stay off my reply
Re: What Qualities Make "good Husband Or Wife Material" by yme1(f): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
The qualities that he/she fancy most.

(1) (Reply)

Creepy Cheater! / How Do I Handle This? / What Is The Most Important Things In Your Spouse Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.