Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) (60448 Views)

Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos / Human Hand Found Inside Pepper Soup Somewhere In Ngwa Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Uchehot: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
may GOD continue to encourage him
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by lekjons(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
omg shocked
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by emillionaire: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
God is strength
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari needs to be slapped with that hand

3 Likes

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by tellwisdom: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Una ask the boi whether Na magician??...you might be mistaken him for a beggar oo undecided
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by onweson(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
I am introducing a heroic healer to you. His name is Jesus Christ. May he heal your hand right now!!!

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
shey u been dey look 4 him, u don find him nah why sharing it? Abi him carry the hand slap u?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Okworigeorge(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
hell boy v2.0
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Thank u Jesus! Fir my 2 hands, legs, eyes, etc.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by tivta(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
That's elephantisits, pardon my spelling.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Uyi168: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
wat did d young man do to deserve dix....thosevwit complete body parts go stil dea complain...
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by tollytexy(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerians hardly help.. This boy fit no make up to N200 daily
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by tollytexy(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Okworigeorge:
hell boy v2.0
Or God of war lol
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
BlissB:
Sometimes,just sit down and thankGod you are complete...you may be facing other difficulties but when you see some things and people....you just know within yourself that you will be ungrateful if you complain
walahi
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by tellwisdom: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Uchehot:
may GOD continue to encourage him

Encourage him say wet in happen??
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Ta ma de
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by jauntty: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=16pt]Op: I hope U gave him some alms aside from taking his pictures. [/size]
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Thank God 4 wholistic health
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Elephantiasis Causes

Elephantiasis is a syndrome caused by infection with a nematode parasite called the filarial worm. The parasite is transmitted form human to human via the female mosquito and grows into an adult worm that lives in the lymphatic system of a human.

Eight filarial worms are known to affect humans and these can be divided according to the body area they affect, as follows:
•Subcutaneous filariasis is caused by infection with the parasites Onchocerca volvulus, Loa loa, and Mansonella streptocerca, which all occupy the fat layer of the skin.
•Lymphatic filariasis is caused by the parasites Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi, and Brugia timori, which live in the lymphatic system.
•Another group of filarial worms including Mansonella ozzardi and Mansonella perstans occupy the serous cavity of the abdomen (serous cavity filariasis).

Source: Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by otikpoko(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
He reminds me of Hell Boy cool lipsrsealed
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Na wa o, i think av seen dis b4 in nigeria. Alhamdulilah for who i am n for what i am nt.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs and legs...According to reports on twitter,he came seeking for help all the way from the North ..

Unfortunately,no further details were provided..Hope he gets help soon..So sad..

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-boy-with-giant-hand-found.html

cc lalasticlala

Seen him tire....may God help sha. Dat hand though...cheii
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Tinalex(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
No human can increase his life span by just 1cubit, and its just a minute that's between life and death. The sooner humans have a sober reflection; about who we really are and our purpose in this world the better the whole wide world. God i thank you for being hale and hearty in the land of the living!!!
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
demmy0325:
.. As in.. May God heal him..
lol...could that be some sort of correction?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
omg! cry this boy really need help
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by philo3(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
can it be treated without cutting off the hand?
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by lifezone247(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
banom:
How did he wear that cloth ? Just curious .
Hmmm, this ur questions is worth asking ooh.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by samplegirl(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Their leaders will be the first to condemn immunizations. Meanwhile they will take their own children overseas for quality medical care.

The North always first in supplying the country with beggars and terrorists.

THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by freeposting164: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
FREE e-Learning scholarship awaiting you at >> http://www.forposting164..com/
=======================================
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Okworigeorge(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
tollytexy:

Or God of war lol
imagine say d guy give u Roman Reigns superman punch....na die o
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by dayojags10(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
i just wanna tank God, despite the fact that things havent been rossy as it used to, i thank the Most High for the gift of life.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by sonnyudoh(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Dnst look real to me aw e dey wear cloth aw e dey remove cloth.. If dis 1finger person ehhn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / 10 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.