Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,306 members, 7,925,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) (5568 Views)

A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 / 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
The rate at which Warri girls have gone extremely wild and promiscous is alarming! shocked With the proliferation of beer parlors, bars, hotels, clubs and last of all, the arrival of Shoprite, it seems no girl in the Oil City is romantically sane!!!

I mean, what's the Oil City turning into? 95% of the girls are now stylishly into prostitution. Even the ones that have barely completed their secondary education. Just toast a Warfi girl and the next thing you will hear is: 'Bros, na 5k for a night o!' Gush!!! Now, who told you I wanted a prostitute for a night? Can't a young man scope a female again just for the sake of it? For the sake of fun? Must every romantic communication take the form of 'harlot and client'?

The number of reasonable young women who are intelligent, decent, hardworking and rational is seriously declining!!!bimbos and empty heads are now seen everywhere with slutty outfits displaying their wares in broad daylight (korokoro afternoon o!)...without even the slightest atom of shame shocked Places like Chicken Republic, Komchop, AJ and Shoprite have been pre-installed in their brains and when you get close to them, like programmed robots they begin to process what has been installed in their brains!

Can we still find a reasonable girl in this town that we grew up in, my Warri brothers?

Some of these girls are easy to identify. They carry big bags with big phones and tabs, big artificial hair, long fixed nails on both hands (pretending to be posh), eyes-lashes like dolls (reminds me of Chuckey in the movie 'Child's Play'), pants (G-string) and boobs showing and all that grin

The most dangerous are those that don't appear this way but are worse that the first set. They might look and act decent at first but sooner or later, you discover their true colour. Ebimor, thunder go fire your left boob!!! I thought you were decent sef! grin

I always ponder on the cause of this. Could it be parental negligence, poverty or greed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Yehman(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Warri girls make life easy for u... Dey tell u d koko there and then.. Delta girls r d best...

2 Likes

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Beamborla(f): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
And you just had to use 'bimbos' with a capital letter B, huh angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Warri girls make life easy for u... Dey tell u d koko there and then.. Delta girls r d best...
By doing what were listed above? Do u live in warri? I don't feel so.
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beamborla:
Is that a matter to debate on? Didn't u do English in school? Always start sentences with capital letters!!!
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Beamborla(f): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
bimbos and empty headed...huh? What's bimbo what's empty headed.

1 Like

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Kingsasian(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na that AJ own vex me pass
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
There are still very intelligent and decent ladies in Warri please. I know a lot of hardworking ladies in Warri.
If you have been meeting the wrong people, you should check yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by misspicy(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Rapmoney....how is all this relative to warfi girls alone
Please do ur research very well...girls everywhere in nigeria now has some polluted ones among them not only in warri.
Only God can help those of us who are not into this retain our pride.
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kingsasian:
Na that AJ own vex me pass
Guy, u dey feel me.
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
By doing what were listed above? Do u live in warri? I don't feel so.
ehen.. E beta abeg..
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by IamLEGEND1: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
And what is wrong with that?
#IDeyGbadunSharpShooters
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
scribespad:
There are still very intelligent and decent ladies in Warri please. I know a lot of hardworking ladies in Warri.
If you have been meeting the wrong people, you should check yourself.
When did I say there are no decent girls? I only said that the number of decent, intelligent and hardworking girls is decreasing! Or do you want to disprove that too by telling me that decent girls are on the increase?
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by lilmaaxfidel: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Chidonc(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shout out to my mum for making it possible, and a big thank you to my dad for not wearing a condom, to bro seun, I see you, my humble appreciation to mtn for there fast bb service.back to the op if you get the money abeg pay oh
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by steppin: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op, you sound pained. Do you need a handkerchief?
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
ehen.. E beta abeg..
Today has been marked! Never u complain of promiscuity on any thread on NL grin
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Kingsasian(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Guy, u dey feel me.
to be frank sha, I was born and brought up in warri but na only few warri girls don impress me. I have never asked any out and I don't wish to date any lady that grew up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
steppin:
Op, you sound pained.
Do you need a handkerchief?
Is that you, Rukevwe?
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Kennywills7(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
U hv bn meeting d wrong girls and am not sure u hv seen or talked to 90% of girls in warri

As far as am concern, there are a lot of decent and intelligent girls in warri
Try to change d way u think abt warri girls and u will start attracting d right ones and not d runz gals

1 Like

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by steppin: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Is that you, Rukevwe?
For your mind. grin
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
misspicy:
@Rapmoney....how is all this relative to warfi girls alone
Please do ur research very well...girls everywhere in nigeria now has some polluted ones among them not only in warri.
Only God can help those of us who are not into this retain our pride.
Jaguda get oga o! E take hand touch ground for warri! Thank God u are not one of 'them'...but we go still use corner eye look u too o! grin
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Cutehector(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Today has been marked! Never u complain of promiscuity on any thread on NL grin
lmao... It depends wink
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kennywills7:
U hv bn meeting d wrong girls and am not sure u hv seen or talked to 90% of girls in warri

As far as am concern, there are a lot of decent and intelligent girls in warri
Try to change d way u think abt warri girls and u will start attracting d right ones and not d runz gals
Bring ten girls and show me which one is not a runs girl!

1 Like

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kingsasian:
to be frank sha, I was born and brought up in warri but na only few warri girls don impress me. I have never asked any out and I don't wish to date any lady that grew up there.
Gbam!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
And what is wrong with that?

#IDeyGbadunSharpShooters
Whatu can't see wink
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Jaguda get oga o! E take hand touch ground for warri! Thank God u are not one of 'them'...but we go still use corner eye look u too o! grin
Na so me sef dey take corner eye watch guys oooocheesy
You fifu are dangeroustongue
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Kennywills7(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Bring ten girls and show me which one is not a runs girl!
Guy easy

Where u dey for warri sef?
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
misspicy:

Na so me sef dey take corner eye watch guys oooocheesy
You fifu are dangeroustongue
una too like money! Nai make guys come turn baddogrin
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kennywills7:

Guy easy

Where u dey for warri sef?
E nor matter where I dey for warri. Warri na warri grin
Re: The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis) by Rapmoney(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chidonc:
Shout out to my mum for making it possible, and a big thank you to my dad for not wearing a condom, to bro seun, I see you, my humble appreciation to mtn for there fast bb service.back to the op if you get the money abeg pay oh
Olosho guy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Luv Volleyball :-) / Has Any Girl got Free Toto to give ? / If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.