Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,061 members, 7,919,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Baby Mama Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Baby Mama Needed (626 Views)

Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You / scraped / Mama Osele From Edo Based In Italy Need A Naija Sugar Boy – Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Baby Mama Needed by henry255: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't get it twisted, I just want to raise a child of my own since i'm not ready for marriage. I don't mean someone who has had a baby before or someone who's desperate. Subsequently we would settle down in the near future as we raise the child. We may not possibly live together but I will see to the welfare of the baby.
I prefer a mutual understanding rather than an unprepared and unwanted pregnancy.
Sex of the child doesn't matter.
Re: A Baby Mama Needed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sombarryz suffering from the #babyDaddy syndrome.
Izzokkay!
Wishing you the best in your quest for a cure. lipsrsealed
Re: A Baby Mama Needed by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Who will breastfeed d child? Huh? Who will clean his/her poo?
Re: A Baby Mama Needed by henry255: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Who will breastfeed d child? Huh? Who will clean his/her poo?
Is that the duty of the man?
Re: A Baby Mama Needed by bvegas2020: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: A Baby Mama Needed by sisisioge: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Henry henry, my English teacher warned about starting a proper noun with short letter o...

Wanting a baby mama isn't a big deal, however how ready are u in fact for this feat? You are clearly still trying to adequately fend for yourself judging from your previous post. So, baby things shouldn't be your scene for now...no vex. Were you to be of serious good genes, financial adequacy and broad mind then you could draw out the contract.

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Girlfriends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.