Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,644 members, 7,834,125 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) (8815 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by jerrymichaels(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
I know this might be strange to your hearing but its true. I use to know a strange girl when I was younger, she was fund of bulling all the boys in the area. she was so strong that she could fight four boys at the same time and defeats them anyway. at times when I had problems with the big boys in the area, I would call her to fight for me, and when she shows up, the boys become scared and let me be, but that was when we were barely 12 to 16 years. so my dad got transferred and we had to leave the state to a new location. few years later we had to meet again at college were coincidentally we were offering the same course. happily we shouted and embraced each other. that was our first year at school so we became friends. from time to time, we started becoming closer and closer till my girlfriend who I knew before meeting her again started becoming uncomfortable with the closeness. I never knew she had fallen in love with me, I just took her as a childhood friend which I thought we were until our third year in school when she started behaving funny. she started changing up in my presence and was even asking me at times to help scrub her back in the bathroom, which I refused. although I had several issues with my girlfriend because my old girlfriend keeps buying most of my time all in the name of some extra curriculum activities. so one good day, we hanged out together at a bar when a huge guy tried to intimidate me and my friends, I was shocked when she dragged the guy and bit him so much that he found himself in the gutter so close to the bar. other girls and guys were busy clapping and cheering her up, while I was so surprised that she could still be that strong even when we were grown up. so we had to leave before the police came. I had to follow her to her place because it was already late. my friend who was driving dropped us at her place, so I couldn't call my girl to tell her I would be spending the night at her place because she wouldn't love the idea, so I decided to keep it to myself. although I never had anything in mind to do with her that night, but how could I have known what's coming my way that night. she had a small bed that was meant for two so I told her I would prefer sleeping on the floor. she asked me to sleep on the bed that she enjoys sleeping on the floor. I agreed, and confidently pulled my cloths, kept them well and was left with only an under shot(boxers). suddenly we started discussing and she told me she had dated several guys in the past, but they barely last for a month, but she doesn't know why we both have understandings. so she came close to me and told me she loves me and wants me to lie with her. I was a bit confused for several seconds and the only thing I could say is ''why''. then she asked ''why what''. I told her I couldn't do it, that I liked her as a friend and not otherwise. suddenly she pulled down her nighty and was staked naked before me. I was scared and shy, so I started looking around, cause I knew she was stronger than me. (story continues later).
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by bluebay2(f): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Following
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by illmatic101(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
continue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by banjicom(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hate lies God dammit! angry

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by damilareoye: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nollywood.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by gamaliel121(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bros dey sharp...ma know how far Abeg
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cant read this dear

Can you edit this post to include paragraphs

Please smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by markidoo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Audience have heard of Lai Mohammed?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice fiction though.

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice fiction though.

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
Nice fiction though.

XavierBlue

how do you get a signature

or do you just write that every time
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

how do you get a signature
or do you just write that every time
i can't decipher, pls elaborate.

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
i can't decipher, pls elaborate.

XavierBlue

Ok I understand it now

I thought you had an automated signature but you just type "XavierBlue" every time you post right
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol make I no just derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Let trygrin

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Wilson125(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oga jerry, Weldon
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok I understand it now

I thought you had an automated signature but you just type "XavierBlue" every time you post right
i never type, i won't be so fast.

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by libertyfather(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:

Let see if your derailing will be more interesting and real, cause op has ended his story already and hin dey lie
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
i never type, i won't be so fast.

XavierBlue

well paste then. you know what I mean. is your name really Xavier? its nice
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by kamair237(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
if she Bueatifull u go give thanks giving for Church.... But if she wowow... u cut off ur dick trowe am...
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Will read and comment.. When this boring lecturer is out!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

well paste then. you know what I mean. is your name really Xavier? its nice
nice? i feel your sarcasm though. Thanks for the compliment.
Ya. Am Xavier, is your name really Gurgle?

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
nice? i feel your sarcasm though. Thanks for the compliment.
Ya. Am Xavier, is your name really Gurgle?

XavierBlue

I wasn't being sarcastic but I can see you are grin never mind
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

I wasn't being sarcastic but I can see you are grin never mind
you're funny.grin i thought you were being sarcastic. Hope you ain't offended?

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
you're funny.grin i thought you were being sarcastic. Hope you ain't offended?

XavierBlue

not at all
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
lol. Let trygrin

XavierBlue
the first step in derailing a thread is to post smth sarcastic.. Smth dat will shift d attention of commenters to ur post.. For example.

Evry girls pants smells shit shit. grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by oshinadekunle(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Go report to nearest police station nd nearest hospital for hiv test
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

not at all
aiit. Sorry for your exams though, just keep focus next time. Hope you decipher what am saying?

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
the first step in derailing a thread is to post smth sarcastic.. Smth dat will shift d attention of commenters to ur post.. For example.

Evry girls pants smells shit shit. grin
hahahahahah. Crazy lecturer.

For example. Miss pant smell shit shitgrin hope i got it rightgrin

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by Gurgle(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
aiit. Sorry for your exams though, just keep focus next time. Hope you decipher what am saying?

XavierBlue

thanks smiley yeah I understand. its just hard sometimes you know
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by XavierBlue(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

thanks smiley yeah I understand. its just hard sometimes you know
ya. Life was designed to be so, it only determination that ill keep you forward. Best wishes.

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) by sandrannna(f): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
markidoo:
Audience have heard of Lai Mohammed?

no, is he a musician?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / """"""love Test! Totally Try It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.