Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram (33299 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Igbos Have Lost Their Position In Nigeria - Dr. Samfo Nwankwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by qtx(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
For those calling for amnesty or negotiation, forget, you dont negotiate with terrorist. You only negotiate with someone you can see, no one sees terrorists except on hidden videos and pictures on social media.

If any of you calling for such had ever loosed anybody close to you due to BH attacks , you wont say all these. Its painful.

PMB you better have a rethink.

[size=20pt]Can you imagine him:[/size] http://robminds.com/fed-govt-to-negotiate-with-boko-haram-what-do-you-think/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by carzola(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
well spoken
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Barcanista just wasted his time. Most people here have their minds made up.
Even with this well researched article clearly pointing out the complicity of some APC heads in this whole mess, some people will still keep chanting sai buhari like deranged lunatics.
These are the same people that was said to vote for buhari even if he was caught robbing a bank.

And to think a particular sobriquet (Sweetlemon) alluded the BH attacks to some conspiracy woven by the PDP & APC traitors.
It is even more laughable at this point.
It is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by francizy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
I see some mofos who did attack jobs before election coming here to talk nonsense as usual. Why are they pained? Did we ask them to collect money for their online attack dog roles? It's all good, we will all reap the fruit of our labours and whosoever soweth evil by taking money from politicians to hide truth and attack people will live to regret it. Whosoever did attack people just because they didn't align with them to vote in a disaster and still don't feel some kind of remorse, will live to regret it. Whosoever, supporting a political party based on financial gains will live to regret it.

Nigerians are cursed and will remain cursed. This is because they only care about their now and not their tomorrow. They don't care about their children, born or unborn. They don't even know if their loved ones will be the ones reaping the fruit of their evil labour. Only time shall tell...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Yehman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
siraj1402:
So gradually the fools have started with this government also?Lets wait and see what become of us in the next 4 years.
4 years? i wonder how many citizens that will still be alive if this madness continues this way
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by CSTR2: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

And to think a particular sobriquet (Sweetlemon) alluded the BH attacks to some conspiracy woven by the PDP & APC traitors.
It is even more laughable at this point.
It is.
That girl is dumb.
When i see her post and a couple of other people, i just jump and pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
hazyfm:
hmmm... BACANISTA AGAIN

How long will you continue to use the military against boko haram, While i am not against deploying the military against Boko haram, I also think govt needs to use other measures, such as amnesty and negotiations.

The previous Negotiation did not work, because govt was not sincere.

Grant them Amnesty my people, pay them in Euros.... Na Una know. I pity the poor every day northerners who are bearing the brunt. Una sabi Wetin Una dey work and everyone will be paid according to the work of his hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by francizy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
shegsky:

may my Jesus forgive you .

Jesus has no hand in Nigerian madness. Jesus can't stain his hands in this hell pit called Nigeria. Jesus turned his back at us already, rapture has taken place and Nigeria is the new hell fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Donchkus(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fr those who voted fr change.....una nv see anything yet....fools fr change
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:
Its so shocking, were are we going in this country... Smh for dis Administration, bcus i whole heartedly ignored my ss brother and voted 4 President Buhari, thinking i was voting for change, may Jona 4give me for voting against him.... It is well
In as much as I don't want to quote u,
I hate it when pple can't differentiate between the bad , the good and the ugly, is not as if u don't have other alternatives (other political parties) to vote for even if u don't want Jonathan. U still went to cast ur vote for someone the name in his waec certificate is not the same as his official presidential name. Is not as if u re not warned or that most of the things they said about buhari was not true but u still stupidly went to dash him ur vote. One thing I know in this world, is that even if u repent and accept ur mistakes, there must be repercussions so that u won't do that again , but that repercussions will be for mostly the 15 million people though definitely we will all suffer it together for their bad choices.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Kolade354(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Nw who is ranting like a mad dog undecided chill ur sorry ass modafucker

Bye asslicker grin
Idioot, Do you even Know the meaning of Ass-Licker, You're Just Stupiid Naturally!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Excellentmind: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'm not even going to discredit you, Mr Barcanista for coming up with such an article. It takes research time and intelligence to do this.

But I have one advice for you though.

We have no other country to call our own, except Nigeria. We must stay here and salvage it together. Thus it will do you and all reasonable Nigerians a whole lot of good if we'll be less partisan and be more patriotic. Nigeria needs our goodwill now more than ever before. Partisanship has a way of coloring our perception of everything.

Perception is stronger than reality; they say.

Yes! An advocate of discouragement of partisanship I can see here. But why didn't you preach this gospel when APC was throwing attacks at GEJ instead of supporting him when the battle with boko Boys was ongoing?

In fact, tagging you hypocrite is being merciful to you. Nonsense!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
In GEJ's voice...Baba,are you now seeing what I saw?
Buhari should swallow his pride and re instate the military check points immediately. Wonder what he was thinking when he ordered the removal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
hazyfm:

YES, WE WILL BE NEGOTIATING FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH
Boko Haram have been the greatest losers, They have lost several members in the past 6 months, and some are willing and ready to surrender.

I expect government to use this opportunity to use these surrendered Boko haram members knowledge on the way they operate to end the insurgence.

Let's be sincere with ourselves, not all Boko haram members will surrender, so govt will still need to bombard those who refused to surrender.

Looooooooong hiss
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by mentorandfriend(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Excellentmind:

Yes! An advocate of discouragement of partisanship I can see here. But why didn't you preach this gospel when APC was throwing attacks at GEJ instead of supporting him when the battle with boko Boys was ongoing?

In fact, tagging you hypocrite is being merciful to you. Nonsense!
Lol. You talk as if you've known me from Adam, like you know every single post I've made on NL. Nawa o.grin
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by sparkleRed(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Idioot, Do you even Know the meaning of Ass-Licker, You're Just Stupiid Naturally!

Lol memo of a frustrated Nigeria Youth, come we have vacancy in my office, lol
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by hazyfm: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
mykl01:

Looooooooong hiss

Did u just fart through your mouth?
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by doskyval(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some questions jst popped on "M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mind now Ãήϑ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ are as follows:
1. Y did buhari order d removal ๑ƒ military check points only 2renounce his statement hours later?
2. Y did our presido order d relocation ๑ƒ military headquarter 2maidugri (til nw we've nt seen any positive effect ๑ƒ dat decisiony)
3. Y wuld buhari relocate BH prisoners down 2 S/East (๑ƒ what importance Iڪ dis decision made4?)

So until sombody gives ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ a convincing answer 2these questions, I doubt if buhari Iڪ nt compromisin on dis attack against BH. APC noise makers Ãήϑ hipocritical elements may nt like these questions buh I nid answers mbok
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Kolade354(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol memo of a frustrated Nigeria Youth, come we have vacancy in my office, lol
Fool Did I tell you I'm Looking for Job.........Stupidity is like Peak It's in you!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Arch1:
you lot are undersestimating the prowess of BH. Didnt they attack the Command and Staff College, Jaji? Didnt they attack the MNJTF, Baga?

BH is more deadly that we know. It has nothing to do with PDP or APC. They are even in your own state
Yes they did attack all under the watchful eyes of the PDP and GEJ. We never saw many of these so called PDP supporter rants and cry wolf.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by xaggar(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
All u Niggarians are simply boko haramites.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by brownnyj(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
I like it when biafrans refused to succumb to the scam by not voting for the old man even when the gullible betrayers in the west believing he is there messier

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by engineerboat(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS WAS BARCANISTA BEFORE HE WAS PAID PEANUTS TO DEFECT TO PDP

6:36pm On Dec 12 , 2014

6:28pm On Jan 04, 2014

12:41pm On Oct 27 , 2014

5:40pm On Dec 31 , 2014

2:11am On Dec 24 , 2014

stop behaving like a child, searching for @Barcanista previous post shows that, truely BArcanista speaks as events unfold in the country,
let me ask you, are u happy about how things are going on now,
As a nigerians are we not right to voice out our opinions again,
Now the governor are calling for the reversal of Roadblock orders why is there no consultation with the Governors before such declaration
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
hazyfm:
hmmm... BACANISTA AGAIN

How long will you continue to use the military against boko haram, While i am not against deploying the military against Boko haram, I also think govt needs to use other measures, such as amnesty and negotiations.

The previous Negotiation did not work, because govt was not sincere.

PpAngel, send me your gun to blast this boko boy to Al jannah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Moheat(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS WAS BARCANISTA BEFORE HE WAS PAID PEANUTS TO DEFECT TO PDP

6:36pm On Dec 12 , 2014

6:28pm On Jan 04, 2014

12:41pm On Oct 27 , 2014

5:40pm On Dec 31 , 2014

2:11am On Dec 24 , 2014

If these were his post, it then goes to show that the young man is very objective in his thinking, he is not sentimental like many folks here. He sees things from all perspective.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by doskyval(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by scachy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
To criticize people r so easy n cheap, but thank God APC is now d captain, let's see how well they ll galvanize their baseless critics n put it in action

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by betty202020(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Arch1:
I supported a Buhari presidecy but i have stated severally(check my previous posts), Buhari CANNOT end the insurgency in the NorthEast.

The Boko Haram/ISWAP inusrgency is more dire than we know. There are Boko Haram memebers all over West Africa, there are Boko Haram memebers in all the 36 states of Nigeria. This has nothing to do about APC or PDP
if boko haram is in ur state, it is not in my imo state and entire south east. it might be in the west that is tinubus dividend of NORTHAN MARRIAGE . i reject it. anybody that forms it is as good as dead.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Viktor1983:
Barcanista has made valid points
He's is being paid to make valid points to deceive un suspecting Nigerians with deceitful points.

He even forgot that APC comprises of ACN, CPC and some part of APGA. The way he continued to harp on ACN shows just were his loyalties lie.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by free13: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Moheat(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You think APC will be as foolish and PDP/GEJ that played blame game while the attacks by Boko Haram increased.

BH attack is on increase now and APC are still blaming GEJ for either leaving empty treasury or sponsoring BH

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by sparkleRed(f): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Fool Did I tell you I'm Looking for Job.........Stupidity is like Peak It's in you!

Wow so much pent up anger and frustration, I knw d economy is bad, buh my dear, u could still hawk gala and sachet water, small change will fall in grin kpele
The Lord is ur strength

Am done with a lowlife like u, get off my mention will u pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.