Stats: 3,181,172 members, 7,913,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:01 AM

I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam (961 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by james669: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike has denied the recent media report which went viral that he had converted to Islam. Emenike had missed his team’s breakfast on Saturday, and when his manager inquired the reason why, he responded by telling the coach he was fasting. Coincidentally the Muslim Ramadan is on. The former Spartak Moscow hitman expressed disappointment over the report.

According to Emenike, ““I am Catholic, a strong one for that matter, and I come from Christian home. I don’t discriminate against anybody and I believe we are all equal in the presence of God, so what is the big deal in fasting?” He went on to say ““The report that I am now a Muslim is absolute rubbish and false. I have no reason to convert to Islam even though I have lots of Muslim friends.”

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/sports2/item/1946-i-m-still-a-christian-emmanuel-emenike-denies-converting-to-islam
Re: I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by Precious91(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good
Re: I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by Zector(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
I talk am before

Re: I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by donholy28(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
its seems we're in the era of fake news
Re: I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by LEvuls(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Too many lies flying here & there..

Don't know which one to believe with

Wetin concern me sha... na him life undecided
Re: I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by sinkhole: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
So what of Adebayor, is he now a muslim or not?
Re: I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by likata: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
God bless you bro.... i stil wonder the big deal and news about one person converting to islam when hundreds of thousands of muslims are busy running away from the so called peace religion and no one gives a mess

PHOTOS: Psquare Congratulates Sunday Oliseh On Super Eagles Appointment / 12 Burnt Beyond Recognition In Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa (Photos) / America Vows To Force Nigeria To Legalise Same Sex, Gay Marriage -- Reports

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7