Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) (1124 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by kaywizee(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
A 20 year old father of triplets in Benue State Mr. Terngu Gbaeren is soliciting the support of the general public to extend their hand of support to the upbringing of his new babies.

The Makurdi based Okada rider's desire to become a father turned to another dimension on 2nd June 2015 when his wife Iember not only made him a father of one but three children bringing enormous stress on his little income.

Members of the public wishing to offer assistance are to call the father, Mr. Terngu Gbaeren on 08110254086

It can be recalled that a Lagos father of three had recently abandoned his family for lack of financial capacity to carter for the babies and their mother leading to the prompt intervention of the Lagos State government to save the life of the family.

http://oyiidoma..com/2015/07/benue-father-of-triplets-solicits.html

Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by tpiander: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
lord have mercy, cute babies.
Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by pretydiva(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm..it is well. God wil provide 4 d kids, cos children r blessings frm him
Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by atospet(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Haha the man should have run away na then come back after the govt has helped his wife.
Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by lilmax(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin they aren't smiling

3 Likes

Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by julietchic(f): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2015
I tap into this blessing of triplet.
Have been married for 4 years bt no issue constant miscarriage, to think that I married as a virgin.
Lord remember me and my friend on this our fasting.

I will like us to be pregnant at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by Artistree: 2:23am On Jul 08, 2015
tpiander:
lord have mercy, cute babies.
Where did you see them bro, cos I didn't see their faces let alone the cuteness

4 Likes

Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by tpiander: 4:30am On Jul 08, 2015
as the adults face hard to look, I just imagine say the babies face will be easier.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by queenprecy(f): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
julietchic:
Have been married for 4 years bt no issue constant miscarriage, to think that I married as a virgin.

My dear the God of Abraham and Sarah will never forsake you. Have faith and its well with you.
Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2015
julietchic:

AMEN!!!!!
Re: Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
The way God blesses couples with children eh

Nawaoh!

(1) (Reply)

Fathers, Can You Do This To Your Son? / The Power Of Grudges In The Family / A Nairalander's Mum At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.