Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,990 members, 7,946,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Animal Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Animal Joke (625 Views)

Its_dry_jokes_wednesday!! Drop Your Driest Joke! / *waec* Joke Of D Day / Funny Animal Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Animal Joke by danvery2k6(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park. As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway. The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home. Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat! He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there. Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?" "Yes", the wife answers, "why do you ask?" Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a b*tch on the phone, I'm lost and need directions!"
Re: Animal Joke by Precious91(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Meat catches hunter

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Kano / Can U Do This / I Don't Think I Deserved Zero On This Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.