Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. (403 Views)

Five Types Of 'liars' We Have On Nairaland(where Do You Belong?) / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Why Do Poeple Always Say Hello While Answerin Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. by phlio(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
pastor says testimony time after giving adequate warning 'pls go straight to the point tell us what God has done for you' giving two minute, if u talk don't sing if u sing don't talk.oya follow me.

1 The special number
these are the people that start with singing and repeating the song.they don't get tired of the song...the spend 10min singing ten more minute saying what God has done and 5 minute singing a special number to their seat.( people like this deh vex me pass so paramount to old women)

2 the beggers
these people will come over to the alter and practically beg the pastor to give them more tym cos their testimony is longer than tape rule...with that church members go know say deh done buy market.

3.The boasters
I always pray not come to be in church with these set of people....the climb the alter sluggishly,clear throat four tyms then start with the last business transaction in Abuja down to enugu from enugu to the new car they parked outside and how junior was sick of cold had to spend 150k at the hospital .....these kind people they make church members like me to begin wonder why God go bless some people leave some of us behind.

4.The spiritual bro/ sis
these set of people are comedians they climb the stage to praise the pastor telling us how pastor prayed for them and instancly they became healed...they keep saying pastor I love you sir God will bless your ministry...nah prayer dem come pray for pastor after that you understand wetin dem go do next nah......deh start their sermon.

5 nah we
we weh no get testimony but we deh shout halaluyah...or we no get mind to enter stage hold mic we deh pray for our mind make the thing end sharp sharp .....

add your own a beg......share your own experience.

philo

lalasticlala abeg help us move am make we laugh small
Re: Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. by Precious91(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
lol grin.The paparazzis.
The offering givers during testimony.
The beefers(These ones still go out to dance though they are beefing the testifier).
Re: Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. by marshalcarter: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
The seat occupants-this set of ppl just cum to eat rice nd chicken...4plates if possible grin
Re: Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. by jamex93(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
lolx grin
Re: Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. by jantofubu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin
Re: Five Types Of Poeple You See At The Church Thanksgiving. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hehehehe...lols

(1) (Reply)

Blind Man, Wife, Six Siblings Escape Death In Generator Fire / New Social Network Opens For Nigerian Students / Nigeria’s Chance: How Africa’s Most Important Country Can Live Up To Its Potenti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.