Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Give Me Idea On How To Create This Kind Of Logo With Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Give Me Idea On How To Create This Kind Of Logo With Photoshop (1474 Views)

Superman Logo With CORELDRAW X3 / There's a new KING of LOGO designing in Town! / Learn How To Create A Logo With Photoshop Under 5mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Idea On How To Create This Kind Of Logo With Photoshop by winta2007(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can you give me an idea on how to create this kind of Design with photoshop,

I need You candid,Well explained Guide.

Thanks.

Re: Give Me Idea On How To Create This Kind Of Logo With Photoshop by Donald3d(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
winta2007:
Can you give me an idea on how to create this kind of Design with photoshop,

I need You candid,Well explained Guide.

Thanks.
well it depends on the software u aqe using,lets start frm here what software do u want to use
Re: Give Me Idea On How To Create This Kind Of Logo With Photoshop by winta2007(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2015
photoshop
Re: Give Me Idea On How To Create This Kind Of Logo With Photoshop by destinysaid(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Well it not that hard, download the font "TYPOGRAPHY PRO" it free and just a few kbs,
If you are doing it for print, make sure your photoshop colour is changed to CMYK, you can change it when you are creating d new page

NOTE: I'm assuming you know where most functions in photoshop are.
1) Specify file size and create document

2) Change background to black using paint bucket tool

3) Type in your text using TYPOGRAPHY PRO or any font you want.
The 7-gun can be created in illustrator and imported.
Duplicate the text and set both text to the same text colour, do same to d 7-gun.

4)Now the hard part, wish I could post pics buh currently typing wif phone, will post later,

Right click your text and fiddle with the layer style, you should apply a slight inner shadow, coloroverlay of gold(yellow-orange) region and just fiddle till you get d right settings your should most probalbly only need to touch inner shadow, inner and outer glow, color overlay, set d shadows clour to a darker orange, set its opacity low, set d glow settings low as well to get a subtle effect, use eyesight judgement and be creative

5)Copy layer style to both texts and guns, right click and copy.... Right click n paste.

6) Now photoshop takes wahever is ontop as priority, so take the lower text, go to filters at d top and apply a liquidfy effect to it, let it suite your taste, make it come down and up, use d pit for reference, do same to d gun.

7)Now go to filters and select blur, select motin blur and set d direction to left, select both lower gun and text and apply to them. You should have a fairly acurate result right now. Will be bck wen I put on my laptop .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Nikon D3100(Solved) / The Highest Total Sale At Any Art Auction / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of President Muhammdu Buhari.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.