Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA (983 Views)

Cost Of Poultry Production, Broilers, Layers, Cold Room And Hatchery / FG Signs Mou On Dairy Production And Development (photos) / Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA by unclec2015: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
I want to start my own poultry farm, but before starting I will like to go for training for the course.
Please have anyone on this forum attended the International course on Poultry production and Feed Manufacturing at North Carolina University. This course is for one week.
If yes what is your experience and is it a good course to attend.
Re: Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA by Nicogen4us(f): 4:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Am a trainer,u can check my past post to be sure of it. I dont think one week can be good enough for either poultry or livestock feed production unless u'll still go and learn it somewhere because the 2 are broad course which call 4 proper understanding because any slight mistake can cause problem. pls think twice not big certificate that matters in agroallied but ur practical and skill knowledge. thanks
Re: Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA by Pavore9: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
unclec2015:
I want to start my own poultry farm, but before starting I will like to go for training for the course.
Please have anyone on this forum attended the International course on Poultry production and Feed Manufacturing at North Carolina University. This course is for one week.
If yes what is your experience and is it a good course to attend.

lt will be more beneficial to you to go for internship in a successful local poultry,
Re: Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA by unclec2015: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please I will like to go into day old chicks production. In south east zone there is really opportunity for this.
Any ideas on how to go about this for example where to go for training?
Re: Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA by Nicogen4us(f): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
unclec2015:
Please I will like to go into day old chicks production. In south east zone there is really opportunity for this.
Any ideas on how to go about this for example where to go for training?
if u will not mind i can take u on dat. check my posts and be sure of it. it my job and my company advert is on Vconnect and many on nairaland. u can reach me on 08135631994. Companies name:Trinity farm and co.ltd a subsidiary of TRINITY CROWN SCIENCE LABORATORY CENTER,OYO.

(1) (Reply)

21 Acres Oil Palm Plantation For Sale / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / Moringa Seed Urgently Needed Lagos And Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.