Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,702 members, 7,941,678 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician (2998 Views)

The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! / Flavour Thrills Guests And Politician Chris Ubah At His Daughter's Wedding / Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by pus23: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
list of state with illiterate governor
Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by olawalepopoola: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Your post doesn't make sense @ all

1 Like

Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by Ray75(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is most senseless and rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
I dnt knw y,bt afta i read d nonsense dis guy posted,i could not help but smile.
Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by talktimi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Osun state

3 Likes

Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
pus23:
list of state with illiterate governor
Get off Nairaland if u got nothing intelligent to post. Illiterate
Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by mejai(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP is an olodo! grin
Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by aiyeboy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello fiends, pls check my signature for your cheap data mtn, glo and Etisalat. Thanks
My last post there too is an amazing bonus
Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by fadjnr(m): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Op sef na illiterate
Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by NotGej: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Is the country not led by one? Quota system general.
Re: List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician by Haywhymido(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2015
mods get dis thread closed. it existence is absolutely meaningless

(1) (Reply)

Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World / Buhari: You Have Disappointed Us, IPOB To Trump, Vow To Withdraw Support / 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.