Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate (1905 Views)

If North Fails To Disintegrate, We Will Refer To Them As Cowards – Ijaw Group / Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by talented143(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
1.Bokoharam disrupting Nigeria's peace.
2.The President did not win any state in S/S, S/E (EASTERN REGION) in the last Presidential election.The president was imposed on the eastern region by the Northern and Semi-western region.
3.Religious Intolerance.
4.Nigeria is a Failed State.
5.Marginalisation of Igbos in running the government of this country.
6.Igbo's want to rule themselves by themselves because it is only them that understand themselves and it is long overdue.
7.Dis-unity among Nigerians.
8.Propaganda and Lies by Leaders.
9.Dullard as President also suffering from Amnesia.
10.TERRORIST and BOkOharam Sympathizer as President.

* ADD YOURS
* If you Think otherwise give me reason why Nigeria should remain together looking at the present state of this country.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by talented143(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
The only way Igbos could feel more Nigerian is to have an Igbo man as president. Others fear that having an Igbo president will divide the country. Already the country is gradually dividing. President or not in the long run the country will still be divided PEACEFULLY and no force or body can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by YoruBanger: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
In summary: Coz GEJ lost reelection undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
on point!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
I agree with everything the o.p says, they are just forcing us to tolerate each other.

Lugard, where ever u are......lemme hold my peace angry

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by bolabolakemi(f): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria is a zoo grin arewa, oduduwa and Biafra are real nations... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by talented143(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
d
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by psucc(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria is already divided. The problem is that there is no authentic map to help fix the Intl boundaries.
Till somebody do so, it remains another Somalia in the making.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate by nwaanambra1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
psucc:
Nigeria is already divided.
The problem is that there is no authentic map to help fix the Intl boundaries.

Till somebody do so, it remains another Somalia in the making.

MUSIWA of Nairaland - the leader of the ODUDUWA KINGDOM has already done that. perfectly well if i may add! lipsrsealed undecided cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan / I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones / No IMF Programme Needed For Nigeria, Says Lagarde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.