Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery (24279 Views)

Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / Senate May Involve EFCC, ICPC In Ministerial Screening / Loot Recovery: Edwin Clark Backs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
This uselesss old fool of a President doesnt know anything about governance and law of the Land...MumuPresident Buhari, a firstclass dullardo and tribalistic Islamist has his brains really dead. I pity Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Commenting on Buhari's action is just like beliving Arsenal transfer gossip

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by funlord(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin As 4 me it is a better strategy! All our so called "anti corruption agencies" in naija are just a joke! Na dem fit even go give the looters expo!
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by drmaxayuba(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Apply To Serve In United States To Make Your Dreams Come True
Discover Your Inner Genius in Atlas Corps Fellowship (USA)

Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world's best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals.

The Atlas Corps Fellowship lasts 6-18 months and is offered three times a year. Fellows serve full-time Host organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship

2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
35 years or younger
Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship

APPLY FREE >>> http://drmaxs..com/2015/06/apply-to-serve-in-united-states-to-make.html

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by blackjack21(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
It is fair. Only a mad man will send jonathan to recover patience jonathan's loat.

22:49:01
Tue, Jul 7, 2015
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
itzWarner:

Na only Mouth Gig sha coz I no sure say that Baba fit fuk aNymore

Lol.
U'd better start getting ready to run for ur life cos I'll make sure he see this.

Start packing
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Jarus(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bluetooth2:
Efcc that couldn't prosecute ibori, Efcc that couldn't get a good judgement against Lucky igbinedion, Efcc that presented a flawed case in which Maina who stole over 30 billion was asked to pay 750 000, Efcc that couldn't send Fani kayode to Jail, Efcc that made Aturu a free man after stealing billions and so many failed cases.

I support Buhari if he abadons EFCC and ICPC but should put a good machinery in place to recover those monies else people like Diezani will go scot free with all her loots.

Bro, you still dey NL? Long time
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by flyforall: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bihari is going for blood
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by itzWarner(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol.
U'd better start getting ready to run for ur life cos I'll make sure he see this.

Start packing

Lol ok oo

Tell him to bring me a US green card when coming so I can leave the country for you both
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Blizzy9ja: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wonder shall never end, very soon we'll start seeing headlines like "TDD plans to sideline the millitary in the war against terror"... God help us of outta this mess

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by betty202020(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
mikeansy:
shebi he has already bailed out corrupt Governors who looted money they should have used to pay salaries

It seems funny that APC states were most hard hit by salary issues. It makes you wonder whether they used the money to fund Buhari election and Buhari is paying back through this bailout!

The ease with which Buhari agreed to bail out the states is quite curious and dodgy

so much for anti-corruption
he paid them back the money they spent on him during campaign. Dont ask me about pdp governors because u and i know he will trap them with efcc with his selective prosecution attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Mega2010(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
meshacha1:
To an extend EFCC have dealt with corruption it may not be 100% but in it little way.
who ever is abolishing EFCC have intention of committing crime without anyone probing.
Even if it is 1% efficiency is EFCC it is still better than non.

Well, hit like if you support the abolition of EFCC
share if you Don't support
no share and no like....wetin u wan yarn next?
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Think like a cow act like buhaari he better stop pursuing loot n focus on more pressing issues.those nigerians loosin their lives on a daily bases wouldn't have bn saved by some imaginary loot sir
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by bashydemy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bridgetown:
It's better to be clueless and ask for help than being confused and not know what to do. I pity naija.
Lagoon is there for you..
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by temitemi1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tinubu's name must be among those individuals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
This Present no get sense sha...he should use Boko haram to recover the funds! Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Failure to recover IBB's loot will not be accepted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by gibsonpally: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bluetooth2:
Efcc that couldn't prosecute ibori, Efcc that couldn't get a good judgement against Lucky igbinedion, Efcc that presented a flawed case in which Maina who stole over 30 billion was asked to pay 750 000, Efcc that couldn't send Fani kayode to Jail, Efcc that made Aturu a free man after stealing billions and so many failed cases.

I support Buhari if he abadons EFCC and ICPC but should put a good machinery in place to recover those monies else people like Diezani will go scot free with all her loots.

Diezani has no snowball's chance in hell of avoiding jail.

GEJ better starts returning his too.
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by drss(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Perfect opportunity for the dullard to loot. This dullard may turn out to be the most corrupt president after Sani Abacha. Man of intergrity my foot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by drss(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
If he (Daura Duulllarrdd) cannot reform ICPC and EFCC to fight corruption effectively and recover stolen funds, then he is the most useless President ever!
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by drss(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Wonder shall never end, very soon we'll start seeing headlines like "TDD plans to sideline the millitary in the war against terror"... God help us of outta this mess
The useless president is already looting the treasury under the cover of darkness devoid of records, away from public scrutiny. Reason why he is yet to form cabinet.
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jarus:

Bro, you still dey NL? Long time

I've not been around for sometime. How is your end ?
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
It is about the workers for now.

mikeansy:
shebi he has already bailed out corrupt Governors who looted money they should have used to pay salaries

It seems funny that APC states were most hard hit by salary issues. It makes you wonder whether they used the money to fund Buhari election and Buhari is paying back through this bailout!

The ease with which Buhari agreed to bail out the states is quite curious and dodgy

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by ibietela2(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dannyset:
The whole of our system is entrenched with PDP sympathisers and it will be difficult to work with them. Most of them are the thieves ur looking for. I just hope the President won't be sabotaged.
We patriotic Nigerians are behind him(PMB) tho.

K

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by double0seven(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Haters should go and die of blood pressure generated from their so much hatred.

This is what Buhari has decided to do : instead of going through the normal route which has been failing; that is arrest these people, bring up charges against them, while they now hire a dozen of SANS with their loot and the case remains in court for two years with the SANS devising all sorts of legal stunts and exploring loopholes to frustrate the government.

If he takes the normal route, how many loots will he be able to recover, with all sorts of traitors and PDP Sympathisers abounding in EFFC/ICPC that will be feeding the looters info.

So instead of wasting time and resources, Baba is going for the kill; he is going for their loot. They locate your loot, repatriate with or without your support or consent. Anyone that wants to make trouble will be asked to tell the nation how exactly he made such amounts of millions of dollars.

It's the best way, locate the loot, and then, let the owner of the loot come and explain how he made the money. Inability to demonstrate this means the money belongs to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by ibietela2(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
solarview:
Me I'm tired of these May, May, May...Buhari may this,.. Buhari may that... Are we still in May? Is it not July we're now...

Tired of these propaganda let him do something jor...

Buhari July end Bokoharam, Buhari July ministers soon
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC with Cock & bull stories. You believe them at your peril. So much talk without action. The Daura "One chance" Dullard.
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by Aizenosa(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerodenero:
PMB could not have met empty treasury and still able to rescue State Government from the Excess Crude oil Account in order to pay salaries.

Any move whatsoever employed by PMB to recover loots will be commended.

Do u know hw much Nigeria makes a day from oil sales, trust me it's in billions and yet people squandered it like paper. or if u still in doubt.

(millions of barrels - deduct stolen )* current price of crude
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by cold(m): 12:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Is it so difficult for Buhari to just carry out a clean sweep of all the institutions in the country and install his own men/women who would be accountable to him and whom he can hold responsible for any incompetence within their jurisdiction? Why is the president dragging his foot so terribly? Going by the way he pursued his campaign one would think on assumption of office Buhari would be firing on all cylinders. So far he has turned out a collosal disappointment. Everything is in a state of flux. It's a sorry state of affairs.
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by olalat(m): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2015
U people are just pathetically harphazard in reasoning. because some idiots stole money, he should leave millions of people suffering. Come, is criticism a job nw cos i notice u pple hv taken it as a means of survival this days. U must criticize even if d next person consider ur opinion lunatical. For ur info., we elected Buhari to solve ps nt to compound them, u hear.
mikeansy:

Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by olalat(m): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2015
In what way are u affected with d current arrangement? I ask this question cos ur submission seems a bit reasonable to me unlike other career critics.
cold:
Is it so difficult for Buhari to just carry out a clean sweep of all the institutions in the country and install his own men/women who would be accountable to him and whom he can hold responsible for any incompetence within their jurisdiction? Why is the president dragging his foot so terribly? Going by the way he pursued his campaign one would think on assumption of office Buhari would be firing on all cylinders. So far he has turned out a collosal disappointment. Everything is in a state of flux. It's a sorry state of affairs.
Re: Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery by NovusHomo(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Fani-Kayode will still go to prison. There are other ways to make sure he does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of NIA, DG / Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.