Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,198 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:56 AM

The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... (471 Views)

Why Pastor E A Adeboye Keep Repeating Testimony / Why Do I See Repeating Numbers / No Repentance, Keep Repeating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Exactly everything Allah said in quran is happening..... there were all sorts of religion and disbelief with words that can provoke Allah's wrath...

My Muslim brothers and sisters... let's face our religion and know virtually everything about it... that's our only ticket to good life, grave and heaven..

To all non. muslims.. get quran.. read with open mind.. if Allah wish, HE will save you from HIS wrath..

Allamdulilah am a Muslim...

read quran and you will see history keeps repeating itself since the creation of man..

Allamdulilah am on the right path... May Allah increase our iman..

AMIN
Re: The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... by Oruemu(f): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iffa hear.....
Re: The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... by podosci(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lmao
Re: The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... by Emmanuel247(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
CHOIiiigrin grin
Re: The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... by danielblessing(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
@mod pls move to the right section i. e muslim section
Re: The World Keep Repeating Same Mistakes... by smallrincowis16(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Na'am.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / Get Prepared Now The Times Are Upon Us. / Christians,share Your Sunday School Topics Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.