Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) (44437 Views)

Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by creekman(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/heartless-madam-pours-hot-water-on-13.html?m=0

ijustdey, if possible, it wld have been better if u also posted d pix of dis wicked woman, cos I personally want to meet pple like this one-on-one and give dem a piece of my mind.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by ugogermany: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Why not send her to jail?
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by butanep(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Does she use gas in her mother's house?
Simple instruction she couldn't obey.
what are you even saying? If she does use gas in her mother's house? Maybe no,but she is not in her mother's house.

If she is in her mother's house, she will gladly use what ever they have, be it firewood or stove... But now that she is in a place where gas is being used, so what prevent her from using it?

So if the woman children's used the gas, she will pour hot water on their body...

What she has done is wicked, barbaric, demonic, satanic, evil, Boko haranic, and a witchcraft. There is nothing to justify what she has done...

I just pray you are not of such nature... because you re putting blames on the innocent child.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Khd95(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
HeartRobber:
Wicked world.

This is what you get in this lagoon called nigeria. Hell hole country.

Sorry my dear maid, God is watching
as i read ur post finish na im i come dy use binoculars observe ur signature grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
butanep:
what are you even saying? If she does use gas in her mother's house? Maybe no,but she is not in her mother's house.

If she is in her mother's house, she will gladly use what ever they have, be it firewood or stove... But now that she is in a place where gas is being used, so what prevent her from using it?

So if the woman children's used the gas, she will pour hot water on their body...

What she has done is wicked, barbaric, demonic, satanic, evil, Boko haranic, and a witchcraft. There is nothing to justify what she has done...

I just pray you are not of such nature... because you re putting blames on the innocent child.

I am not putting blames on her .
She was told not to use gas but she disobeyed a laid down instructions and she should be punished. What if she had burnt the house down ?
Innocent child kwa?

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by seunfape(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
70% of women are boko haram.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by donfarad(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Absolute wickedness.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by ModiKen(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2015
markidoo:
Raise d gown a lil bit higher. U might find a mangrove rainforest or a desert.

U must be a pervert.

We are talking abt d injury d 13 yr old girl sustained and u re talking abt raising her skirt a little higher so u cld see a rainforest or a desert.

Smh..... angry
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by okotv(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2015
MKO4ever:

Alright, but women are more wicked especially in cases like this
I wouldn't concur although it seems true
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by U2ice(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
I tink its high time 9ja shud put a ban on d use of house maid....whi kind rubbish b dis?

Let's see if we'll cont hearin smtin like " Housewife pour hot water on daughter for usin gas', '
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by enijohn(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Oga oo!
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by chygift(f): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Parents should stop giving out their children as maids. What is all these sef?
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by yemi005: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by butanep(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

I am not putting blames on her .
She was told not to use gas but she disobeyed a laid down instructions and she should be punished. What if she had burnt the house down ?
Innocent child kwa?
So pouring hot water on her body is the kind of punishment she deserves?

She would have burn the house you said? You are not really different from the woman that did such act. You can even do worse.

People like you that value properties more than human lives...

So unfortunate... learn to have human feeling... don't do to others what you won't want others to do to you or your family...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2015
butanep:
So pouring hot water on her body is the kind of punishment she deserves?

She would have burn the house you said? You are not really different from the woman that did such act. You can even do worse.

People like you that value properties more than human lives...

So unfortunate... learn to have human feeling... don't do to others what you won't want others to do to you or your family...

That obvious huh? grin

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Sollkayz(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
thatz d behaviour of the so called people that tink they only can b wat they r..........so so wicked world
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by butanep(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

That obvious huh? grin

sorry if it hurt you...

Was just trying to call a spade a spade...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Sunseeker: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
CHILD ABUSE IN NIGERIA MUST STOP !!![b][/b]

THIS IS EVIL !! angry
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by francizy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dear lord, please make my future wife the best for me, make her possess the heart of a loving wife and mother not just to my kids but to all, make her not cheat on me or nag endlessly, make her respect me as much as I will respect her, make her be a blessing to me and everyone around me... Amen!
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by francizy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't know why many women are naturally biased to this point. They see other children as goats but theirs as angels. Most of this kinda women bear the worst children but nobody will ever know they are terrible because the women never lay their hands on them.. This woman should be locked up for life!
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by ezanafe(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Once upon a time: There was a country called the giant of Africa!
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
can she do it to her own child...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by GentleFrank(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's too rude of her. Some housewives eeh ...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by skihacker(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
There should be a stronger rule protecting all these maids from so much ill-treatment
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
See wetin poverty dey cause o....

But why she use gas na?
I know that you too must be a wicked woman, is the hot water not for her own use. And by the way what is so special in gas? She is just wicked, this is not the issue of poverty. If she is her dauther we she do it. mind you i have been keenly following ur comments, on the other thread you said you do more than that to inflick more wound on ur house house maid because of ur husband. house maid
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
butanep:
sorry if it hurt you...

Was just trying to call a spade a spade...
Pls leave that devil alone, she might even be the woman in question.
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by gayeobasan(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please it is not by force to have a maid instead of maiming them just do away with them.This is very wrong
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by butanep(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Princewell2012:
Pls leave that devil alone, she might even be the woman in question.
hahahahahhahah

You might be right... the way she is accusing the girl...

Some people are heartless shall...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
HeartRobber:
Wicked world.

This is what you get in this lagoon called nigeria. Hell hole country.

Sorry my dear maid, God is watching

the galhas hot legs are u sure theres nothing else happening in that home?
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Princewell2012:
I know that you too must be a wicked woman, is the hot water not for her own use. And by the way what is so special in gas? She is just wicked, this is not the issue of poverty. If she is her dauther we she do it. mind you i have been keenly following ur comments, on the other thread you said you do more than that to inflick more wound on ur house house maid because of ur husband. house maid

Yinmu

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by jigan15: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
WE SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE FEAR OF GOD. THIS IS ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles / Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.