Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,000 members, 7,970,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

Should Shade Let Her Husband Go? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Should Shade Let Her Husband Go? (727 Views)

Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter / The Darkest Shade Of Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Shade Let Her Husband Go? by Divepen1(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2015
She was very fair, and busty a little. Her hair
was full and long. Her round face was well dressed
with make-up. Even, as her long eyelashes went
up her down, showing perfect white eyes. His
blood rate increased as he stared at her with wide
eyes.
Her name is Shade. She held on to Jerry firmly. She was not ready to lose the third husband in the space of three years. The Yoruba would say she fell from her mother's back when she was small.
'Jerry, you are not going to the North'.
Many Wives have lost their husbands to Boko Haram in the Northern Nigeria and she was not ready to lost hers too to that but her husband had just being made The Branch Manager of his company in the north. His everyday dream.
If you were Shade, would you allow Jerry to go?
Knowing this was her husband's dream?

Characters gotten from an ongoing story

Unknown Shadows
https://www.nairaland.com/2335181/unknown-shadows
Re: Should Shade Let Her Husband Go? by marshalcarter: 2:30am On Jul 08, 2015
3husbands

Wait let me slp nd wake up b4 I moccent
Re: Should Shade Let Her Husband Go? by Blanc8(m): 4:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok.. lemme read before I come..
Re: Should Shade Let Her Husband Go? by folalek(f): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2015
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Bleeding Heart By Dave Linus / Penastory: The Day I Died / And She Became Invisible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.