Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how (16558 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / You Can't Get Pregnant?see This And Smile Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how by Christmasdon(m): 1:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes, is there anyway a 10 year old girl could get pregnant possibly when a sperm drops in there,
actually, this girl has not reached puberty, no any developed breast, nothing at all can make me say she has reached puberty .just ten years old of age, is there any possibility of whatever that can make her pregnant, just imagine 10years old in a nigerian girl. Ok. Just tell me the necessity of making that kind of age bracket get pregnant. Just enlignten please.
Saw this on television.
Re: Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how by ChelseaDr(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2015
YES!
It is very possible for a 10 year old to be a mother, very possible and it hqs happened severally all over the world including NIGERIA, yes Our country Nigeria.

The reason is because most girls attain puberty earlier than normal and when they do what their parents do...the result will be obvious.

In 1884 in Calabar (an island there in those days), a woman known as Mum-Zi, one of the concubines of their chuef then known as Chief Akkiri, gave birth at the age of 8 years and some months old. Her daughter also gave birth at the age of 8 years and 4 months.

So it is possible
Re: Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Try and see
Re: Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how by lilgirl: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2017
hi all i don't know if you guys are on here or not but im 10 and a girl i been look this stuff up bc will umm pregnant and no im not a troll i can't say who got me pregnant but im happy and by what i seen and look up a girl who was 7 was pregnant so yes young girls can be pregnant look at me im 10 and im pregnant soon to be 11 in 1 week will reply back if you like and im in the usa

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Zamfara Government Acquires 12 Ventilators, 20,000 Test Kits / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases / Traders Raise Concern Over Mentally Ill Persons In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.