Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (71318 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2006
but d whole point is talking 4 urself, undecided use ur own word take prove 2 d chick say u love am, as i said, if the dude didnt work hard on it i will reject d song
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by chidichris(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2006
Koko,
i wish i know ur value as in ur worth and that could have placed me in a very good position to let u know how best to make the gal come calling and singing ur name all the time.
all the same, since u are out to buy the gal's love, then visit coscharis motors and arrange the latest bmw 6 series 4 the babe if u dey well well then ask for the AMG which is the best in the series.
then find out the best boutique within ur environ and then be there with her to enable her pick one or two things.
look out for the best eatries arround u. check out for the latest hand-sets and then ask her to put her sim card in it.
check out the best perfumes and make her wear them.
reach out to her through different greetting programes via media houses and tell her how much u love her.
i bet u brother, by the time u are done with my list, she would want to be in the toilet with u while u,
on the other hand, if she is a naija babe for real, u can as well tell her those things she would want to her. i am talking about language powers.
make her know that in no distance time, u are taking over the ownership of MTN and u will make her ur MD.
tell her about ur shares with the most progressive companies in nig. tell her that Adenuga even ran out of naija because he knows u are angry with him for failing u on business.
make her know how often u meet obj in aso rock, show her obj's no in ur mobile.
pls where plan A and B are not ok by u, i will advise that u be urself and avoid any form of cosmetics life bcs u will always need backup in either situation.
be urself no matter what they say. do the things u can and let her decide if u are good enough otherwise let her try the next door.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2006
if u tell me all those, i will say straight away that its bull##$t undecided and wouldnt take any presents 4rom unless i know u more than my knowledge
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2006
Acidrop thank u jare my sister after telling me all this he can still go ahead and show me where I can get Ak-47 and the way dt lead to world bank. gbam!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mynahabu(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2006
Bros,
Bassed on experience and the large number of babes in our society(forget about levels), majority of them don't go for material things. they go for reality and honesty.
Once you establish these facts ,you will be the remote controlling her everything. I mean everything.Try it. Good luck.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by more2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2006
my girl wants me to take her out shopping for her birthday, but unfur, am not in town right now, cos her birthday was on the 15th, oh baby i love ya, and would take ya out when am back in town,
one luv.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Roscodaddy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
Acid,so na only songs dey trip you,you no get problem,hope say you like fuji music?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2006
blah blah blah blah blah! *yawns*
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2006
Thanks man.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2006
hey Kokoletz sup with ya
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2006
Hey! Kokoletz, Kiki whatz up with you guys

Koko you never see wetin you go buy for kiki. Abeg help me find edygirl
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2006
Guy am having problem wit my server bt am back. Ah my luvly kiki I missd u. Ajibey hw u dey.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2006
Guys am having problem wit my server bt am back. Ah my luvly kiki I mi
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 2:05am On Sep 27, 2006
I'm not crazy about gifts
I prefer good sex and a cup of tea anytime
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 2:12am On Sep 27, 2006
@kokoletz

hey i missed u too

@Mula
are u sure about that
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:26am On Sep 27, 2006
I dey kampe and i hope u are also fine. Try rectify that server probs so that i can meet u online.
@Kiki how ur day?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2006
@ajibey

my day was good really good u?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:32am On Sep 27, 2006
Mine too was cool. Was actually off duty 2day so i had a lot of sleeping time
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2006
lol good for u hope u enjoyed ur sleep cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:38am On Sep 27, 2006
yes oooooooo.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by segun111(m): 2:40am On Sep 27, 2006
Most of the time jewelries are ladies best friend, so I will say "rock."
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 2:42am On Sep 27, 2006
i was always oon yahoo but now i'm way to buzy but i'll be there soon
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:50am On Sep 27, 2006
i've sent u a msge on yahoo already
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 3:12am On Sep 27, 2006
oh ok imma go on their rite now
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2006
U are out of there. Not yet in
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 5:39am On Sep 27, 2006
Kiki still think about wat am goin to buy for u.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2006
IT DOSENT HAVE 2 BE SONGS, U KNOW, it can be something d guy put their back in 2 cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by chidichris(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2006
Mula,
u sound good, so can u explain how u mean; good sex.
i am talking about the contents of good sex as it relates to u.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2006
Dont get me wrong, i met something they work their brain out for, thatz wat i mean by (put their back in2 it)
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2006
More explanation lol
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2006
a creative thing, that when u c it, u say that was brilliant, not like buying stuff, dat is so not creative,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
Doing some office work! Ok I tink am getting towards being a perfect Being now I dnt tink am gonna end dis thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.