Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,495 members, 7,888,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:55 AM

Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? (22758 Views)

Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by whitesturd(f): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
dakore
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by pureminded: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
Grace Amah Pls, cool
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
grace amah
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by Tontolover(f): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2010
Tonto Dike. cool
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by angelz(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
dakore
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by busayomi20: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2010
dakore of course,if u get eyes,
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by svovi: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2010
hackney:

Dakore gets it.
she's clearly prettier.
THE.AMAKA:

yeah.
to me, grace seems to have more artificial beauty.
like without the hair and makeup and wardrobe she wouldn't be all that.
dakore doesn't need all that and she is still fly and she has cocoa smooth skin. smiley
I SECOND THAT,dakore all the way tongue
u all haters of Dakore are sick,Grace Amah is not in the same league as Dakore,its like comparing a 1 bed flat in Enugu and a Mansion in Beverly Hills grin grin grin grin
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2011
Tontolover:

Tonto Dike. cool
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by Goldieluks: 2:35am On Mar 20, 2011
Hottest as in,
which of them can best burn our eyes out?
Cause i don't see them,close to ''hottest''
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by Nakele(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
Tontolover:

Tonto Dike. cool

LMFAO,,,WHERE DOES TONTO FITS? DUHH!!!!!! ANYWAYS, I GO WITH DAKORE,,,I LOVE AMA AS WELL
BUT GUESS DAKO TAKES THE CAKE HERE,,,AT LEAST WHILE GENE IS NOT HERE
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2011
Very hard decision to make cos Dakore has the bod by far while Grace has the face by far undecided
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by flexystar(f): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
@voters of Grace Amah,
how do you guys grade a pretty person
just check out Dakore's nose and that of Grace
is it the jaw bone?
or the eyes, what about the skin?

make una shine una eyes jare
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by Nellyon(f): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Who is the 'Hosttest' i ask?
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dakore
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dakore Egbuson.
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by vanni(f): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2011
Grace Amah anytime
and by the way Dakore is Ijaw and not Yoruba. Her husband is for the records
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by pappykay1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
if i may chip in i love grace amah personal but dakore is hotiest. both ar loking pretier
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by babyoy(f): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
it depends on what criteria u are using to judge them.
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by fredoooooo: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2011
Dakore is hotter , while grace is more beautiful , have seen them both , but i prefer dakore to grace in acting , IMO
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by dammizz(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
Both of 'em are beautiful buh I think Grace looks more natural while Dakore looks hosttest cheesy
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by CrudeOil2(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2011
Grace of course! Dakore is ugly.
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by WackyJ1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
For the face it's Grace, of course but Dakore has the edge when it comes to body
Re: Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? by WackyJ1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
svovi:

I SECOND THAT,dakore all the way tongue
u all haters of Dakore are sick,Grace Amah is not in the same league as Dakore,its like comparing a 1 bed flat in Enugu and a Mansion in Beverly Hills grin grin grin grin
A.s.s Kisser did anyone mention haters here? I bet your just dying to kiss dakore's feet

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna With His Son, Ace / Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.