Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

New Development From Police In Warri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Development From Police In Warri (775 Views)

Robber Who Escaped From Police Cell Nabbed Again During Operation In Imo. Photos / Thieves Caught By Youths In Abia Escape From Police Detention (Photos) / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Development From Police In Warri by adeom141(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Pardon my errors,unemployment has eating deep into my composition skills (joke)
New threading in some areas in Warri now is that Police patrol at night from 8pm and arrest anyone they come across unjustly. A friend of mine was at the road side to buy some things and he was picked up by the police. He tried resisting the arrest cause he didn't do anything wrong but he was beaten,handcuffed and thrown into the van with other innocent fellows.
He called and we hurried down to bail him. getting to Division A Police station everywhere was jam packed,the cells were filled so other were asked to sit on the floor within the premises like crusade ground while they were been watched by Policemen on guard. Our area chairman was also their to bail his girlfriend who was arrested were she went to buy food by the road side. Another victim was arrested were he went to buy suya. the suya man was left while they arrested the guy and ate his suya on their way to the station.
Research has it that this new service rendered to the society by the Police is to get bail money from innocent people. this has been going on for over a month and people are complaining but don't know how to air their view. Please fellow nairalanders assist in giving advise on how to stop this new strategy of helping citizen pay taxes that they didn't sign for. All advises are welcome.
God bless nairalanders......God bless Nigeria.
Re: New Development From Police In Warri by letsbet(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2015
That part were they ate dat guy's suya crack me up a lil bit cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Development From Police In Warri by bewla(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
later
Re: New Development From Police In Warri by jantofubu(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Police gone are those days when it is a thing of pride 2 wear thy uni4m

1 Like

Re: New Development From Police In Warri by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Policing? Nah, its a cursed job! I hate them with passion.
Re: New Development From Police In Warri by adeom141(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2015
jcmaiah:
Policing? Nah, its a cursed job! I hate them with passion.
police and robbers are the same,one is working for the government while the other.... freelancers
Re: New Development From Police In Warri by entparrot(f): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think a petition to the IGP will help people in warri, it cost less than 2000 naira to petition the IGP, you don't need to know anybody in the police force to write a petition, and also try getting the name of the DPO in that stations, he is the main culprit.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria's Most Notorious Robber, 'anini' Was Caught In 1987 (READ) / Caught By Lion Building At Ikoyi Waterside, Nl Pls Help / Confessoin Of A Suspect _ How We Kidnapped Kids From Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.