Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,380 members, 7,971,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (35631 Views)

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by younghartz(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
do the crime and do the time.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by mayor20(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
he is Lucky it wasn't a death sentence.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by sukkot: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
ifeomabernard:

Bloody Tribalitist!
let me find out this man in indonesian prison is your brother. let me find out sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Uzoma.... WHY? he was lucky he escaped the death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by 49cents(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:
I can't believe people are still trying to do drug business in countries like Indonesia.

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BAD SIDE OF THE AMBITIOUS OF MY IGBO BROTHERS

THIS IS SHEER STUPIDTY BECAUSE YOU VALUE MONEY MORE THAN YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM; AND EVIL BECOS THE DRUGS YOU TRAFFIC WRECK HUMAN LIVES

THE IGBO ELDERS ARE FAILING WOEFULLY TO STOP THIS MADNESS; EVEN THE PARENTS AND FAMILY ARE ALSO GUILTYl: YOUR BORTHER TRAVELS TO MALAY AND UNDER A YEAR HE SENDS EXOTIC CARS AND YOU DONT QUESTION THE SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH

REALLY IT SADDENS MY HEART

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by xtervaganza(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
I no even open the topic to know wear him come from

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by femaks(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
siraj1402:
Pls let someone tell me,are they the only tribe in Nigeria?
yes! They re the majority, u re among the minority tribe...dats y

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
siraj1402:
Pls let someone tell me,are they the only tribe in Nigeria?
ode! Tribal bigot you are
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:
I can't believe people are still trying to do drug business in countries like Indonesia.
Get rich or die trying mentality dey work them
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by justhelp(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
Edith and include RAPE for yorubas
did the yoruba man rape you ?,or they speaks yoruba when they rape you ? Pls answer then the guy will edit and include it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by holluwai(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
I guess the drug trade in Indonesia is very lucrative thus the idea of get rich or die trying comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by philGeo(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
mooremedia:
Tribal warrior's where are you?? food is ready o undecided
you don kill with laugh already.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
alaoeri:
I knew it, its them, that region & drug sha. lipsrsealed
alaoeri:
alaoeri:
mumu wawa dolo
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
49cents:

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BAD SIDE OF THE AMBITIOUS OF MY IGBO BROTHERS

THIS IS SHEER STUPIDTY BECAUSE YOU VALUE MONEY MORE THAN YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM; AND EVIL BECOS THE DRUGS YOU TRAFFIC WRECK HUMAN LIVES

THE IGBO ELDERS ARE FAILING WOEFULLY TO STOP THIS MADNESS; EVEN THE PARENTS AND FAMILY ARE ALSO GUILTYl: YOUR BORTHER TRAVELS TO MALAY AND UNDER A YEAR HE SENDS EXOTIC CARS AND YOU DONT QUESTION THE SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH

REALLY IT SADDENS MY HEART

are you a saint? Mr.goat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2015
......As if Life Imprisonment is not enough, the Chief Prosecutor is considering an appeal for a DEATH SENTENCE....OK oooo!

With all of these coming from indonesia, I don't imagine myself going to that country on a tour or on any legitimate reason...Those guys are so mean. Damn!
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ephemmm: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
Edith and include RAPE for yorubas

And baby mamas, prostitution, robbery and gay for your region.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Baroba(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
justhelp:
Please no one should blame our govt for this, this issue is beyond govt, I think it has to do with individuals and families, untill some people realize that success is from God, not how far you push yourself, if you acquired wealth through illegal means that is not a success,its suffering and survival, some people in this part of the country want to acquire wealth any how just to flex and oppress their kingmen come December, this act is really pushing them to do anything to be rich before going back to the village, so the issue is a family issue not govt because while some of them are bad I hav lots of them as friends here doing their legit business and making cool cash, it only the greedy ones.

Families from this tribes should take pressure off their children, cos we all work in Nigeria to survive its only God that make one rich in my country, unless you are a politicians or relate to one, you are business man in oil and gas sectors, you are working wit one of the telecom. The rest it is not easy. Mama and papa pls leave them alone, stop comparison between your children and others, manage the little they can afford to give you for now, if you don't want them to die young.

You are a wise man, he who has ears let him hear..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
justhelp:
did the yoruba man rape you ?,or they speaks yoruba when they rape you ? Pls answer then the guy will edit and include it.
you are a potential rapist, cus rape is a norm in Southwest abi i lied?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ephemmm: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
femaks:
yes! They re the majority, u re among the minority tribe...dats y

Majority! You can say that again.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by AlienStar: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:
There is something wrong with every part of the country.

The Igbos are involved in drug trafficking and smuggling in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia; the Yorubas are involved in Yahoo Yahoo and juju pedling, the Hausa are involved in religious fanatism and killings of "infidels", the Binis are hell bent on travelling abroad even if it means crossing the dreaded Mediterranean sea......e.t.c

Every ethnic group has smting wrong with it.

If only the country was wrking as it ought to.

But for the greediness and corruption of Babaginda, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all those that have been part of their govt at one point in time or the other; we are whr we are today.

PMB pls distinguish urself from this lot and give us d change u promised; else history would add u to d bunch listed above.
n what makes u fink PMB will bring change. he is jst lyk d odas perhaps worse.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:
He is high on what he sells.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Yoruba bigots should not derail this thread. Crime is commited everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by vecman22(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Lyndylove:
Life imprisonment...just like that. Such a wasted life.

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]
My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

Lol grin grin grin hero ni star kor
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Kingspin(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:

The Igbos are involved in drug trafficking and smuggling in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia; the Yorubas are involved in Yahoo Yahoo and juju pedling, the Hausa are involved in religious fanatism and killings of "infidels", the Binis are hell bent on travelling abroad even if it means crossing the dreaded Mediterranean sea......e.t.c

But for the greediness and corruption of Babaginda, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all those that have been part of their govt at one point in time or the other; we are whr we are today.

PMB pls distinguish urself from this lot and give us d change u promised; else history would add u to d bunch listed above.
PMB. The man ur defending was once a head of state pls. For ur info these politicians are all the same they only change style. Be wise.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ooshinibos: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
PEOPLE LIKE HAS BROUGHT SHAME TO Nigeria that live in Indonesia ..
Nigerians love money toooooooo much , all of you ..he is lucky he did not get the death sentence
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ugoezeik(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:

how I wish some stupid failures on dis nairaland can reason like u and stop labelling a particular region evil. only wen we join hand to fight dis will we experience luv n peace
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by luthorcorp: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
I just love that Country. "INDONESIA"

Strict and Firm policies!!!

Huh? That scripture is not applicable here. You think God wanted him to end up this way? Things we blame God for baffles me.

I'm sure you know that passage of the Scripture that says "I've set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life, that you may live"
you re getting the point wrong, to you are both on the same track
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by justhelp(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Ayameze2015:
you are a potential rapist, cus rape is a norm in Southwest abi i lied?
about South East, they called what , anambra is the state of rapist in Nigeria, that is the facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by udmydearest(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Lucky him, atleast its better than being sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
The Chief prosecutor should forget that appeal.
What their political allies (Australia/ New Zealand) could not do to save their citizens, then its an illegal immigrant that has contravened the law of their land he would save.
Uzoma, ndo biko. Crime does not pay
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by luthorcorp: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
i wounder why a nigeria man woukd go and hustle in an Asia country,especially those with the communist factor in their blood stream
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
But alpha you no see mexico? Na indo be your abode. Nawao after hitin mani y can't u leave dat busness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

$3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo / AAU Student Killed By Cultists In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.