Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,555 members, 7,881,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) (58545 Views)

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:
As if I care about what you like! The modern man knows that those people can't make a coherent decision. It is typical of Africans. Ptui![/i]
Was that vituperation necessary? You don't judge a book by its cover. However, anyone who's well informed and enlightened should know that regalia was out of place and totally inappropriate for that occassion.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Kelewele(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
feldido:
The reason why the whites call us animals... For GOD's sake this is a formal function, why can't they be civil for once?
Pls save your advice for your president cos he needs it most.Aren't you the same people who were hailing him for wearing a night gown to the G8 summit claiming it potrayed his true african identity?How is this different?
Fvcking hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:
Nonsense. What you term as western culture encompasses other cultures. The fact that you cannot see beyond your nose is revealing something about your primitive nature. It is sad you are a blatant backward human being. Yet I can see you type with a keyboard on a computer connected to the internet. Should we say you adopt a western culture? You stark raving bonkers!!! lipsrsealed cry cry
see the miserable bastard calling a civilised man backward...it is those that didn't train you in your culture that are backward..so backward you all are in the level of monkeys

grin grin when you are really ready for a lecture on technology and culture call me monkey
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
gensteejay:

Was that vituperation necessary? You don't judge a book by its cover. However, anyone who's well informed and enlightened should know that regalia was out of place and totally inappropriate for that occassion.
Oh,yeah! I have heard that particular conjecture before without meaningful and positive thing coming out of it. I don't believe in fairy tale fantasizing about African historical greatness and prestidigitation, my friend. I am a doer and a believer in modern civilization to move humanity forward. I am not your typical person who runs around in jungle chasing Leopard to kill and use the skin for costume, a poacher.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
gensteejay:

What occasion? What's so important about the occasion that you have to dress like a Caucasian monkey?
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by taiwo09: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
what do you expect from them. the only source of income in swaziland na marijuana... grin
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

see the miserable bastard calling a civilised man backward...it is does that didn't train you in your culture that are backward..so backward you all are in the level of monkeys

grin grin when you are really ready for a lecture on technology and culture call me monkey

You keep living in your fairy land of ancient civilization, running through the jungle looking for Leopard to hunt, you twerp! You know nothing about modern civilization, you primitive man.

You have nothing to say on technology. Possibly, you are going to use the Zulu spear, shield made from Leopard skin and mode of dressing to define technology. I can sense that from afar. You barbarian!
angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:
Identity, my ass! Does Japanese wearing suit distort their identity? Only in Africa every display of primitive idea is given excuse of, all in the name of culture. What a foolish way to go!

Now you are insulting your family. That is how you know a backward and unintelligent human being in a forum - throwing tantrum when losing an argument. Bwahah... You smelling human being.

Monkey, this is not an argument. I cannot bring myself low to argue with a monkey . This is a lecture, I am trying to lecture you on the ways of human beings

Being human = having a culture

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:
Oh,yeah! I have heard that particular conjecture before without meaningful and positive thing coming out of it. I don't believe in fairy tale fantasizing about African historical greatness and prestidigitation, my friend. I am a doer and a believer in modern civilization to move humanity forward. I am not your typical person who runs around in jungle chasing Leopard to kill and use the skin for costume, a poacher.
I'm indifferent about your kind of personality. I respect the African culture and traditions, but don't support the choice of this kind of attires for formal functions. Don't know why I feel you're in the mood for verbal attacks with your replies.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

What occasion? What's so important about the occasion that you have to dress like a Caucasian monkey?
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

It was a formal gathering.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:

You keep living in your fairy land of ancient civilization, running through the jungle looking for Leopard to hunt, you twerp! You know nothing about modern civilization, you primitive man.

You have nothing to say on technology. Possibly, you are going to use the Zulu spear, shield made from leopard skin and mode of dressing to define technology. I can sense that from afar. You barbarian!
angry lipsrsealed cry

To you, ur father is a barbarian.

You think African civilizations were all about chasing leopards? grin you are a stewpid monkey indeed

Modern civilization? grin look at this moronic bastard without a civilization trying to speak about civilization
While the West are basking in their civilization you fool are here licking their ass for that. Licking ass is ur civilization?

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
gensteejay:

I'm indifferent about your kind of personality. I respect the African culture and traditions, but don't support the choice of this kind of attires for formal functions. Don't know why I feel you're in the mood for verbal attacks with your replies.
I respect all cultures. But, this has gone too far out of line to prove nothing. Jeez! Those guys must be living in their miserable arrogance thinking they are superior or something not knowing fully well they are making fools of themselves.

I wish to keep some smelling asses like those out of my party- if I ever invited Africans who are traditionally silly and primitive at all.

I am annoyed with those who keep complimenting such backwardness, giving unnecessary pride to it and turning it into racial argument.
angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
gensteejay:

It was a formal gathering.
what if that's their way of dressing to a formal gathering in their culture? Do they need to change because you and some monkeys say so?
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

You think African civilizations were all about chasing leopards? grin you are a stewpid monkey indeed

Modern civilization? grin look at this moronic bastard without a civilization trying to speak about civilization
While the West are basking in their civilization you fool are here licking their ass for that. Licking ass is ur civilization?
You smelling human! Go and take your bath, you f**king f**k! Ptui! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

Monkey, this is not an argument. I cannot bring myself low to argue with a monkey . This is a lecture, I am trying to lecture you on the ways of human beings

Being human = having a culture
Shut the f**k up, you filthy dwarf! angry angry angry angry
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

Most times, I feel people who are shy of their culture/traditions have low esteem issues, such ilk worship the whites! When European footballers like Messi, Ronaldo.... and scientists address the press, they do so in their mother tongues. But if a Nigerian tries to do that, he will be considered an illiterate by some Africans, as if the English Language is superior to all other languages. We should values our culture and traditions, it's who we are!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:
what if that's their way of dressing to a formal gathering in their culture? Do they need to change because you and some monkeys say so?
I've made my opinion on the issue known, your argument or criticism can't change my stand; there's right time and place for any course of action. If you're sure your stand on the issue is reasonable, then I'd advise you to walk the talk: don your traditional attire(buba and sokoto and the likes) while attending an interview or any business meetings.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:

I respect all cultures. But, this has gone too far out of line to prove nothing. Jeez! Those guys must be living in their miserable arrogance thinking they are superior or something not knowing fully well they are making fools of themselves.

I wish to keep some smelling asses like those out of my party- if I ever invited Africans who are traditionally silly and primitive at all.

I am annoyed with those who keep complimenting such backwardness, giving unnecessary pride to it and turning it into racial argument.
angry lipsrsealed
ok, you're right in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
gensteejay:

I've made my opinion on the issue known, your argument or criticism can't change my stand; there's right time and place for any course of action. If you're sure your stand on the issue is reasonable, then I'd advise you to walk the talk: don your traditional attire(buba and sokoto and the likes) while attending an interview or any business meetings.
Dats very good. I admire those like celebrate their identity everywhere they go
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
gensteejay:

Most times, I feel people who are shy of their culture/traditions have low esteem issues, such ilk worship the whites! When European footballers like Messi, Ronaldo.... and scientists address the press, they do so in their mother tongues. But if a Nigerian tries to do that, he will be considered an illiterate by some Africans, as if the English Language is superior to all other languages. We should values our culture and traditions, it's who we are!
What an excuse! What a point! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

Dats very good. I admire those like celebrate their identity everywhere they go
Dude, get out of here and go back to the jungle village where you belong! You haven't tasted MacDonald menu before. I can see why you don't reason properly. Bwahaha...
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by GooseBaba: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
firstolalekan:
grin grin
Cave men
Lastofirsto comment kiss kiss kiss

I rather take them as cave men than take these monkeys in suit as civilized people..

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:
What an excuse! What a point! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Any problem with it?
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by zo3184: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Low self Esteem Nairalanders, they representing there culture that the white man lacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is this for Real??

Evdn if this their culture, nobody has the right to showcase the rough edges of his culture in foreign land. How can you sing the Lord's song in avstrange land? Perhaps we can help them with some token wardrobe allowance. Yes and seriously.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is this for Real??

Even if this is their culture, nobody has the right to showcase the rough edges of his culture in foreign land. How can you sing the Lord's song in a strange land? Perhaps we can help them with some token wardrobe allowance. Yes and seriously.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
gensteejay:

Its a pity indeed. I weep for africa
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by macof(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
all4naija:
Dude, get out of here and go back to the jungle village where you belong! You haven't tasted MacDonald menu before. I can see why you don't reason properly. Bwahaha...

no, I don't reside in a jungle, that's ur place; you're the monkey remember?

Macdonalds Is that what made you sell your birthright?
Come lemme lecture you on the benefits of Pounded yam and Egusi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nemesis99(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
feldido:
The reason why the whites call us animals... For GOD's sake this is a formal function, why can't they be civil for once?

You call that culture? Don't they have other modest dressing according to their culture? Would the females be braless? Or maybe just use animal skins as pants, then u call it culture.

And for all those quoting me with insults, I only aired my views which I'm entitled to, u can keep ur advices to urself.
do u realize the suits and co. mode of dressing is a culture in the Western world? wld u have faulted a Scott if he dresses in his traditional attire? u guys always want us to behave like the whites when u and I knw that's just pretence. why nt let's be proud of our culture? u quote person and u dey stylishly condemn ppl wey quote u. #nooffence tho

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

Its a pity indeed. I weep for africa
Well, I'd long resolved that wherever I find myself- Nigeria or overseas- I'd speak my mother tongue once I can see people to speak it with and I'm not in a formal setting. I'm always amazed when I visit the websites of universities in Europe and Asia and see that learning their languages, in most cases, is a compulsory/required course(s), even some schools lecture students in their native languages!
These people( whites and the rest) are not better than us now in terms of intelligence, we're only hampered in Africa by leadership and corruption problems majorly; and we also some neo-colonialism issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by feldido(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nemesis99:
do u realize the suits and co. mode of dressing is a culture in the Western world? wld u have faulted a Scott if he dresses in his traditional attire? u guys always want us to behave like the whites when u and I knw that's just pretence. why nt let's be proud of our culture? u quote person and u dey stylishly condemn ppl wey quote u. #nooffence tho
I'm not saying one shouldn't promote/present his culture, but even in every culture there are attires for different functions, don't tell me those guys don't have modest cultural clothens/attires that covers their bodies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.