Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) (603 Views)

Can This Be Real? Checkout This Lady's Backside / Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by Promise324: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
The first day she saw Arinze in school, he rudely stared at her, she couldn’t stop herself from rudely staring back at him. She didn’t think she’d ever seen such a magnificent sight in all her life. The boy fascinated her. He was certainly the finest she’d ever seen.

He wasn’t magical, he was only a boy, a ruggedly handsome boy at that, and surely the most muscular boy she’d met. The school uniform he wore had made him look more handsome. His expression........... Continue Reading from that link : http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/08/love-at-first-sight/
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by naijaboiy: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by gsparks01(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Terrible job at suspense
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=35617304] undecided[/quote Guy you get Tiger battery??]
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Yes I get.

Which one you want? Big one or small one?
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by ikeepitreal(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes I get.

Which one you want? Big one or small one?
Na big... Big boy into big things... Abeg reserve 3 for me
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by lampardizik(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Promise324:
The first day she saw Arinze in school, he rudely stared at her, she couldn’t stop herself from rudely staring back at him. She didn’t think she’d ever seen such a magnificent sight in all her life. The boy fascinated her. He was certainly the finest she’d ever seen.

He wasn’t magical, he was only a boy, a ruggedly handsome boy at that, and surely the most muscular boy she’d met. The school uniform he wore had made him look more handsome. His expression........... Continue Reading from that link : http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/08/love-at-first-sight/

See this one sha...i no go follow ur link angry tongue
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) by Update(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
keke drop abeggie....works layouts any amount ah go pay

(1) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Born Again Christian Single Ladies Between Age 24 To 33 / . / Top Secret: How To Avoid Being Cheated On By Your Partner Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.