Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,633 members, 7,926,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Women Need Only Two Things From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Need Only Two Things From Men (1172 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady / Sex And Love 9 Things WOMEN Expect From MEN Before, During And After SEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Orikinla(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
There are only two must have things women need from men.
Please, don't mistake your wants for your needs.
What you need is a must have for your success and welfare in a competitive world.
So, the two most important things women need from men are:
1. Money.
If a man does not have money to spend, he cannot provide for a woman.

2. Romance.
Her man must be able to perform romantically and erotically. If you have all the money in the world, but cannot make a woman happy in love and sex, you will make her life miserable.

A rich young woman who was unhappily married and did not want to sleep with her husband again and was giving a poor younger man money to sleep with her, told him this fact of life. "if you don't have money, then you must have the libido to make a woman happy in bed. All women need are just two must have things, financial security and sexual satisfaction. That's all. Mere sweet words are nothing to us if they don't become actions."
She stopped sleeping with her rich husband, because she could not share his bed with their dirty housemaid. She took his money to pay a gigolo to sleep with her. And I don't blame her. A prominent surgeon in Ghana once gave his wife pubic lice from sleeping with their housemaid. The wife, a British lecturer at a university stopped sleeping with him and started sleeping with one of her male students off campus.
So, men must have these two things women need and they will flock to you like sheep. So, give your woman what she needs most and not apologies and excuses, otherwise she will sooner or later cheat on you.

Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
D!ck & Cash!
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
D!ck & Cash!
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
D!ck & Cash!
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Kk
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by dharay99: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
D!ck & Cash!
omo nawaa o0.
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by kilode100(f): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Blood of Jesus!
Enough pls.
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
its Alright ......
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
D!ck & Cash!
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Omo see as everybody just dey mention our londongal03 grin grin
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by Rubis(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Yeah we know, but it's a hard thing to do if you are well-endowed. Someone who is as rich as Dangote can never satisfy his woman in bed.

#confirm#
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by funlord(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
D!ck & Cash!
grin
londongal03:
D!ck & Cash!

Wetin dis MAN dey type like dis?
Re: Women Need Only Two Things From Men by CHARLYX9: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
@op,all this u jst said are all stry 4 d gods.if am gonna marry thats if am gonna my wife dere nt try either of dos tins u wrote up there i dnt care if am financially handicapped or sexually poor i would kill her with knife.i cn bet that with u after all women are only useful 4 gratificatiom or whatelse are they for that i shud kill my self trying 2 impress them.#TeamWeAintGatTym4Bitches.afterall there r mny women in the world thats why u c sm pple turn gays cuz they just wanna satisfy their pleasure whatelse are women needful in this earth as anoda fact sm ppl dnt want child even some that do marry is because of children thats why if she fails to produce within 2-3yrs they send her packing out of their house or while sm who do excrcise patient 4 their wife do cheat outside in that process that beget children out of wedlock because they needed jst children.i cn even go on and on to gv u a biblical reference of the case of abraham in the bible when he married sarah and went into her then she couldn't produce a kid 4 him meanwhile abraham is already hundred+ and he needed a child that would takeover is title as "father of all nations" so he taught of himself if he was impotent so he had to cheat on his wife and slept with the maid called hagar the produced ismael.i don't care even if God brought a punishment through that his son that alot of modern pastors do say he is the cause of all this wars we have today.e.g isis,bokoharam,al-qadea.
My conclusion is that women are utterly useless.my 2 cent

(1) (Reply)

In Love With This Painting Artist / Ladies Only: How You Put On Your Bra Reveals A Lot About Your Personality / I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.