Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,608 members, 7,979,047 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (81949 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
sauceny:

PM me,i know the secret back door into aso rock
lol take d lead and I will follow
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
lol take d lead and I will follow

Done
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Joy1706(f): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
perryy:
No place where they sell women in dubai? The guy should sell her. Who is she by the way? Is she a virgin? Even when she knows she is a virgin, why will she follow a man to dubai? After wasting over 500k, u refused me sex, omon, you are in for it.

On the other hand, why should I even take a girl not my girlfriend to dubai just to enable me have sex with her? Some men shall. Five hundred thousand naira can fetch you fifty or even one hundred young girls with better pussies. Guys should learn to use brain instead of just money, or is he a Mr money-miss-road?
See how foolish u guys are? So sex is now the gain? Lmao. D woman go get 500k plus still get orgasms on top. And u guys think u are smart! Lwkmd!!! Olodos
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by peedeeasobie(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
xp17:
I'd careless if this was coming from a guy.

@ over estimated her pussy Lol! You mean You get laid by every guy that invites you over. shocked shocked

Taking her to Dubai ain't yardstick or free access to her Virginia, she also has to consent to the sexual act. The guy paid for the trip at his own will and wasn't forced at a gun point to do so. Even if the lady had agreed to have sex with him prior to the journey, but on that day she says no, that no automatically stand and it erases every other existing agreement. Sex should be consented to the last minute.

As for the guy, he was just too high speed. You don't plan vacation with some random lady you just met, it should be with someone you having something serious with and doing so should be for a reason.

Woe to that nation where having sex is an accomplishment.

BTW, na Allen avenue you dey do your own hustle undecided

I like your assertion!

Its also not by force to pay her tfare back to Nigeria or go back with her. She's an adult and can take care of herself there!

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by peedeeasobie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pamelayoung:

No talk like dat, am not sure they reached an agreement, for the fact dat he took her 2 dubai is not enof reason 4 her 2 open her legs. The guy has money 2 throw arnd.

Did they reach agreement that he will take her back to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Joy1706(f): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dat one is not punishment to me o. If I were the girl, I'd thank the mofo for paying my way to dubai. At least he lessened the cost of having to pay to and fro.
I'll then wish him a safe trip back. Lodge myself in an average hotel, stay 2 days and shop well well before coming back.
Any guy wey think say because he don spend money on me, e mean say I go open leg......Hahahahahaha! I laugh in swahili. He don miss road be that. There's no amount of expenses by a guy on me that can make me open my legs. Mstchewww! As long as you did it voluntarily, speak all the grammar o, e no consign me.

Silly boys everywhere
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Spybradd: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dharniel:
the gurl should be happy...

u stole da words from me...thats one hella lucky biitch....that niggga may think hesssmart,hes actually stuppid.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by MarryMeee: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
krazydave:
Lmao....... that girl shaa...
free trip to dubai and your saying no to sex
was she expecting a prayer counselling and deliverance session from the guy?

Yimu
may your daughters be treated in the same manner by men when they grow up. Shout amen
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Godmother(f): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Drabeey:
good for her. Dem never born her well sef. me,myself and I. well sha ooo. him fit happen.
one girl who was my friend as of 2007, we met in Lagos again last year and we were really into each oda like u know. all well and good, sharp guy like me, I asked her out and she accepted. Although I already know that D's girl is hot headed, even as of that 07. anyway, I invited her to my house and in short before she arrived sef, I don dey tell her in low key mode that we must hmmmn oooo. but guess she doesn't get that message. she came and used 5days with me and I can't even touch her bobby. wicked girl. ha! I be like make I just do anyhow, but I am a gentle guy, u know. so after the 5th day she said she's going and I told her to go, but nonetheless, I can't do that. believe me she carted 10k away, I gave her though, but wasn't happy with it. she last month said she was coming again. lol, trust me, I told her point blank . No con form nonsense here oo. me go torch light oooo. thank God for the story that ended it. although she insisted on condom , anyway he who laugh last. that guy no talk anything before they went over to dubai

Na wa o. Who asked you all this one now

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Ehi69: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Asatiloko:
grin very good opportunity sef!
why una dey pity d babe?
its a woman's world just that some people don't know it sha.
another guy for Dubai go inherit the expenses sharpaly if na me ooooo.
If she's smart anyway, she'll come back to nija on a first class ticket sef.

Another guy go inherit the expenses without u giving up what she withheld If I hear
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by dinachi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Joy1706:
Dat one is not punishment to me o. If I were the girl, I'd thank the mofo for paying my way to dubai. At least he lessened the cost of having to pay to and fro.
I'll then wish him a safe trip back. Lodge myself in an average hotel, stay 2 days and shop well well before coming back.
Any guy wey think say because he don spend money on me, e mean say I go open leg......Hahahahahaha! I laugh in swahili. He don miss road be that. There's no amount of expenses by a guy on me that can make me open my legs. Mstchewww! As long as you did it voluntarily, speak all the grammar o, e no consign me.

Silly boys everywhere
Na people like you dey give the thing for free without any expenses. Who go carry you go to Dubai,when mama Nkechis bukka dey sell wella and abok1 shop dey for the action later on! grin grin
grin

5 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by daresimon(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Well the gods should not be blamed for this incidence.

I blame the girl for being too rigid, how do u expect a guy to dish 500k ontop you with reaching there? winch.....u come folo am enter dubai.

I think that part of her brain dat is suppose to do arithmetic of sex, refusal and its implications has been clouded.

I blame the guy for being a bad guy....how u go carry babe wey no give u toto go dubai. Some girls are too rigid mehn.
They are the oliver twist talked about. They take and won't want to give out.

Three parties are involved in this story...the gods, the guy, and the girl.

3G
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Wroxxane: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
MarryMeee:
may your daughters be treated in the same manner by men when they grow up. Shout amen
This prayer is not applicable in this context. smart associates with smartness , If the lady in question assessed the situation well,she would not have gone on the trip in the first place. The day people start to think things through, the day the world becomes a better place

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by hedonistic: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
daresimon:
Well the gods should not be blamed for this incidence.

I blame the girl for being too rigid, how do u expect a guy to dish 500k ontop you with reaching there? winch.....u come folo am enter dubai.

I think that part of her brain dat is suppose to do arithmetic of sex, refusal and its implications has been clouded.

I blame the guy for being a bad guy....how u go carry babe wey no give u toto go dubai. Some girls are too rigid mehn.
They are the oliver twist talked about. They take and won't want to give out.

Three parties are involved in this story...the gods, the guy, and the girl.

3G
The highlighted paragraph is fvcking hilarious. Lol.

In the final analysis sha , I would also blame the guy a bit. I don't start spending 'much' on a girl until we have become lovers. In that case, if I consider her sweet and deserving, I can splurge on her within my means. If it's just the initial dating/assessment hook ups, only small small coins for drinks/chops and transport fare is allowed. Unlike some other guys, I save all my 'generosity' as a reward for her sweetness after we have started collabo-ing, not as a bait or an instrument of pursuit. This is the best way to avoid rubbish from some hungry girls who think that they are smart.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by MarryMeee: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wroxxane:

This prayer is not applicable in this context. smart associates with smartness , If the lady in question assessed the situation well,she would not have gone on the trip in the first place. The day people start to think things through, the day the world becomes a better place
it definitely applies because what you wish upon someone's elses daughter should be applied to your own press down, shaken together running over seven times fold
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by JUBILEE2000: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Alexander001:
the guy na better person self...I go even collect your phone join

this got me laughing seriously...kai guys are not smiling
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by marieolae(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
ronald4lif:

Lol! Marie don vex. Who got on her nerves biko. cheesy
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by unbeat007(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
jmoore:
Wise girl.
Mumu boy. Was sex part of the terms and conditions? Did she force you to take her to Dubai? Foolish boy!!
See where her wiseness landed her. she still get option sha. LEGEDIS BENZ
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by JUBILEE2000: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Phrank10001:
frm benin to abj is 2500 on God is Good motors..if I pay d@ money 4 u,we MUST fvck or u gv me back my money is nt by force...nt to talk of frm naija to dubai..d@ girl na witch...

I don laf sotey tears de comot 4rm my eyes. .chai Una no go kill person with Una comments..oo
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Wroxxane: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
MarryMeee:
it definitely applies because what you wish upon someone's elses daughter should be applied to your own press down, shaken together running over seven times fold
cheesy
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by obstead200(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
onila:
love that girl

team virgin
Trust me dear. If dat guy is mean enough to seize her visa, passport and return ticket, she can never return to naija as a virgin.
Her Toto go wide pass main road.

I've been to Dubai. Nothing is free in that country. Especially for visitors
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Pamelayoung: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Did they reach agreement that he will take her back to Nigeria?

Am sure she'll be fyn n sort her way out, won't need d mugu 2 brng her bck 2 nigger
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by smartcredblog: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Maybe she forgot her pussy key for Naija,
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by kayalla(f): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
na wa for the babe sef.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by obstead200(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Joy1706:

Silly boys everywhere
well d girl in question is not u. No one will be silly Enough to sponsor an independent girl to Dubai just to fuc.k her.
Am sure d girl is as broke as they come. With less than 15k in her account.

So........In summary.............

She's fuc.ked........and will be refucked b4 she can return to naija

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by bashydemy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Joy1706:

See how foolish u guys are? So sex is now the gain? Lmao. D woman go get 500k plus still get orgasms on top. And u guys think u are smart! Lwkmd!!! Olodos
So what should be the gain? can her father take her to Dubai? Not even sure if her father has ever been to the Airport self.... If i take girl to Abuja for weekend and she deny me sex i go abandon her there i swear... Did she see maga written all over my body? The day i ask her did i do that just to be looking at her face everyday? I wonder how some girl think or reason, A guy toast you and you agree but later you will say no sex and you will be asking what your father cannot but for you from him.... Nonsense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Brightology2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
and he didn't know who she was before taking her to Dubai?I hope u are not here to discourage others?
see ur life
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by MrCork: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Adesiji77:
I couldn't help but share... cheesy

http://www.9janinja.com.ng/2015/07/twitter-trends-guy-takes-girl-on-trip.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

...the guy did well...Nigeria females are all ways like that..they promise u punnny but never deliver...LEAVE HER THER MENNNNN!!! (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by JUBILEE2000: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
bashydemy:
So what should be the gain? can her father take her to Dubai? Not even sure if her father has ever been to the Airport self.... If i take girl to Abuja for weekend and she deny me sex i go abandon her there i swear... Did she see maga written all over my body? The day i ask her did i do that just to be looking at her face everyday? I wonder how some girl think or reason, A guy toast you and you agree but later you will say no sex and you will be asking what your father cannot but for you from him.... Nonsense..

d way am laughing here, people are wondering what is happening to me. Kai!!
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
50calibre:
Lol this has to be a Naija chic, they always want to reap where they haven't sown, always wanting something for nothing.

No right thinking chic would accompany a guy on a holiday trip without knowing there are strings attached... This is common sense.

Chics fuc*k for way less than that (even a glass of beer) at trip to Dubai is enough to earn a guy 6 months of free fuc*k..
One can be a gentleman and a nice guy, but surely, there is a limit to that.
You only pay for a trip to Dubai only when you put a ring on it, or have been in the romantic relationship for a considerable amount of time.

The girl may be one of those who believe in "no sex till marriage" too.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
oya make the girl start to dey trek back to naija..hehehe.
but wait ooooo!
just becos u wanna bang a chic u have to go through all that stress to impress her by carrying her on a foreign trip so she go bend down low for u?
if a girl is really attracted to you, you really dont need to impress her with anything b4 she agrees to have sex with u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.