Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Silence Is Golden Unless You Have Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Silence Is Golden Unless You Have Kids (1202 Views)

9 Naughty Ways To Keep Romance Alive When You Have Kids / Parents, Married Couples And Aspiring Couples: Is It Morally Right To Have Kids? / What To Do - I Am A Man Who Can't Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silence Is Golden Unless You Have Kids by zibi2(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Until you become a parent,you will never understand the difference between silence is golden when there are no kids and dangerous when you have kids...lol

Kids can drive one crazy and when we dont hear their stress or shouts,its time to breathe a sigh of relief right?NO!...its time to run to them cos they are probably up to some mischief.

Re: Silence Is Golden Unless You Have Kids by efemenaslectura: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Very true

(1) (Reply)

My Story My Regret Pt2. / Funny Convo Between Mum And Daughter (photos) / Family Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.