Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Romantic Conversation Starters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Conversation Starters (1457 Views)

7 Awesome Conversation Starters That Don’t Suck / Romantic Conversation With A Church Girl / Read This Touching And Romantic Conversation After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Conversation Starters by duvettalkng: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2015
It is often said that communication is key when you're thinking of having or you're in a romantic relationship. Communication therefore begins with a line of question or statement. Now, how do you find the right words? Hmmm....

Are you ready for the truth about conversation starters??

There are numerous different romantic conversation starters that are very effective. There is the way of telling a story, sharing memories, finding communalities, talking about dreams, passions and desires etc.

In this article I will first give you some romantic conversation starters when approaching a woman and then some starters when being on a date.

But before I start giving you examples of romantic conversation starters, let’s first talk about what ‘romance’ really is. There are a lot of definitions like:

Romance is doing something special or unexpected for someone you love.
A couple that is showing how they feel about each other in a really pleasant and warm atmosphere.
A way of showing someone you care. Someone you love, like or choose to cherish.
I think the point here is that you have to talk about emotions and really trying to connect to her in order to create this romantic atmosphere. This could be through asking her questions or telling her an interesting story.

I think it is really important to get a woman comfortable and relax when bringing up a romantic conversation, like having good body language, strong eye contact, really listening to each other and being in the moment.

Furthermore it is creating a warm, open-minded and relax situation in which she can easily express herself to you and vice versa.

Romantic Opening Lines

Here are some great romantic conversation starters to start a conversation with a woman:

“Hi, I really like your energy, so I had to come over and say ‘hi’.”
“There is something interesting about you and I wanted to find out what that is.”
“Hi, you have a great outlook, so I wanted to meet you.”
“Hey, I need an opinion on something. Do you think it is possible to find romance in a club/bar?”
“Hey, you are cute, so for the next 5 minutes you are my new girlfriend. What is our first adventure?”......

Learn more at www.duvettalkng.com; the hub for very matured talks!

Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by ikeepitreal(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2015
I will read when I finish my bread and tea

1 Like

Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by Gurgle(f): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:
I will read when I finish my bread and tea

mehn I miss that tea and bread of a thing

chai
Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
interesting.
Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by Update(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
thenk God i didnt comment oooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by ikeepitreal(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

mehn I miss that tea and bread of a thing

chai

Ahan, shey u no dey take am again ni?
Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by misspicy(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Abeg who get samsung galaxy s6 charger...my own charger don blow...
Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by henry255: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Kai, who stole my blackberry keypad, I can't type on this thread grin
Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by Spaxon(f): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Android Keyboard doesn't permit me to comment on this thread...
Re: Romantic Conversation Starters by Gurgle(f): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Ahan, shey u no dey take am again ni?

yeah I don't really like it but I like seeing other people eating it

that's how I know im home

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? / Is Love Making Sweet Or Dirty? - My Take / When A Lady Often Ask You About Ur Younger Brother..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.