Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend (1559 Views)

I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by Adeyeenkah: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
1, shower her with gift
2, Send thoughtful texts E.G What is my love up to this afternoon? I hope you're enjoying the sunshine.
3,Be Creative
4,Give your loved one a massage=If you know your partner had a long day at work,
invite her over for a long, relaxing back or foot massage.
You can even add some lotion or oils to make it extra romantic and sexy.
5,Celebrate Valentine's Day on a random day= Who says you need to wait for a Hallmark holiday to tell your loved one how you feel? Pick a random night to celebrate Valentine's Day -- complete with a card, a nice dinner, and a long, loving night. This will be a very romantic move that will surprise and delight your partner.
6,Give physical affection to your loved one. If you're more touchy-feely with your loved one, you're more likely to feel romantic -and in the mood. No matter how long you've been together, you should cuddle, kiss, and show your loved one affection often enough to make that person feel truly loved,You don't have to hold hands all the time, but if you're going for a walk, hold your loved one's hand,If you're watching a movie, put your arm around your loved one, or snuggle up next to him or her.
7,Give her new compliments. =Find one new thing to compliment your loved one about each week. It could be a physical trait, or an aspect of his or her personality. Thinking of something new will also make you find even more things to appreciate about your special someone.
8=Keep looking sharp. If you want to keep the romance alive, you have to keep things fresh by always attending to your looks. If you've been with the same person for years, you can start to get lazy, wear sweatpants all the time, and forget to shower or shave, but that's not the way to go if you want to keep things romantic. Try to pay as much attention to your looks as you did when you first met the person you love.
9, Never stop the courtship=Pretend that you and the person just met, and you want the person to fall for you. What would you do to impress him or her? To show him or her that you're interested? To win your loved one over? Treat your partner like he or she is single, like you're trying to earn his or her affection and trust.
The opposite of being romanced is being taken for granted. No one wants to feel like he or she has already been "caught" and it's over and done with. Put on a show! Stay on your toes.
10= Be romantic in the bedroom. Whether you've been sleeping with the same person for years or just getting past the kissing stage in your relationship, you should always make things romantic in the kissing or love-making department. Never forget to look into your loved one's eyes, to tell him or her how much he or she means to you, and to deliver fresh compliments when you're kissing or just snuggling.
11,Spend some time apart=Though it may not feel very romantic to spend time apart from the person you love, spending some time apart, even if it's just a weekend away or a longer period of time, will help you remember why you love each other and will make you miss and appreciate each other even more.
12 ,Always tell each other how you feel= If you really want to grow as a couple, then you should always tell each other how much you love each other, and how special the relationship is to you. No matter how stressed out, annoyed, or cranky you may feel, you shouldn't let a day go by without acknowledging how much the other person means to you.

Article written my me
for more insteresting love tips and awesome love stories to blow your mind visit Adeyeenkah..com
Re: How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by Swaggzkid: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
. .
Re: How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by donholy28(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God say u put shower her gift first...na im be d first one 4 dem dictionary
Re: How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by shammahyaro(f): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
ok oo
Re: How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by Shegszy96: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
... interested land buyers, contact me
Re: How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by Brytawon(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
The way people are now becoming relationship coaches these days now baffles. If everybody has the answers to every relationship problem then why do we still have broken homes and relationships?
Re: How To Be Romantic With Your Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Brytawon:
The way people are now becoming relationship coaches these days now baffles. If everybody has the answers to every relationship problem then why do we still have broken homes and relationships?
Help me ask them o

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Emotional? / See Wives ... Kindly Choose Wisely / Is Love Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.