Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

See What A Teacher Allegedly Did To A Student’s Buttocks For Fighting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Teacher Allegedly Did To A Student’s Buttocks For Fighting (687 Views)

Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) / Please Is This Girl's Buttocks For Real Or ? - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Teacher Allegedly Did To A Student’s Buttocks For Fighting by goldrush112: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
This happened at Government College Ughelli. The hapless victim is Ebikabowei Daniel. According to the boy’s brother, He said, The boy fought with a fellow student over the use of his spoon!

He was given 100 lashes by his Teacher, Oruma Osi until he went numb!

The Principal Of the school is Mr Vincent Osi.

His father was prevented from seeing him as the School offered to treat the boy.

MORE HERE : http://goldrushnews247.com/see-what-a-teacher-allegedly-did-to-a-students-buttocks-for-fighting-graphic-photo/

Re: See What A Teacher Allegedly Did To A Student’s Buttocks For Fighting by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
That ass was just whipped

(1) (Reply)

Forget Beef!davido Wishes Wizkid Happy Birthday / ''ladies Don't Even Care That I Am Married, They Still Crave My Attention''; IK / I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.