Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Whats Your Assessment Of Officemanager.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats Your Assessment Of Officemanager.com.ng (505 Views)

Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website / Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Assessment Of Officemanager.com.ng by databoy247(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello folks, i need you to access my business website (www.officemanager.com.ng), i just recently finished the redesign, although still adding some updates and fixing bugs. It is a membership portal with 5 membership levels. There is also free trial account which automatically expires after 14 days.

All the membership levels have a fixed duration which also automatically expires when it is due. So, please go through and tell me what you think and help identify bugs and areas that are not working properly.

www.officemanager.com.ng
Re: Whats Your Assessment Of Officemanager.com.ng by inno10: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
databoy247:
Hello folks, i need you to access my business website (www.officemanager.com.ng), i just recently finished the redesign, although still adding some updates and fixing bugs. It is a membership portal with 5 membership levels. There is also free trial account which automatically expires after 14 days.

All the membership levels have a fixed duration which also automatically expires when it is due. So, please go through and tell me what you think and help identify bugs and areas that are not working properly.

www.officemanager.com.ng

It is nice. which hosting company did u use to host the site?
Re: Whats Your Assessment Of Officemanager.com.ng by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great concept.. Just expand it's horizon and bush it via niche channels.

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Needed / Please I Need Help On Php.mysql / TIP:5 Websites Where You Can Edit PDF File From Any Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.