Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,846 members, 7,898,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (611 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by phlio(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
This blessed me immensely. Read patiently and share with your friends
It was their anniversary, and Gloria was waiting for her husband John to show up.
Things had changed since their marriage. The once couldn't-live-without-each-other cute couple had turned bitter fighting over every little thing. Both didn't like the way things had changed.
Gloria was waiting to see if John remembered it was their anniversary!
Just as the doorbell rang, she ran to find her husband wet and smiling with a bunch of flowers in his hand.
The two started re-living the old days. It was raining! It was a perfect timing.
But the romantic moment was paused when the phone in the bedroom rang.
Gloria went to pick the phone up and it was a man who spoke. "Hello ma'am I'm calling from the police station. Is this Mr. John Mark’s number?"
"Yes it is!"
"I'm sorry ma'am; but there was an accident and a man died. We got this number from his wallet, and we need you to come and identify his body."
Gloria’s heart sank! She was shocked!
"But my husband is here with me" Gloria said.
"Sorry ma'am, but the incident took place at 2 pm, when he was boarding the train."
Gloria was about to lose her mind.
How could this happen?! She had heard fables about the soul of a person coming to meet a loved one before it finally leaves for eternity! “But this is a fable and it’s not real” she thought. She ran into the other room. He was not there. It was true! John had left her for good!!!
Oh God! She would have died for another chance to mend every little fight! She rolled on the floor in pain. She had lost her chance! Forever!
Suddenly, there was a noise from the bathroom. The door opened and John came out and said to Gloria, "Darling, I forgot to tell you my wallet got stolen today". What a relief that was for Gloria. It was a great lesson learnt. Of course, you should know how the story ended here.
Life might not give you a second chance. Please never waste a moment when you can still make up for your wrongs. Let's start making amends with parents, siblings, friends, and many others whom we have offended, or who may have offended us or the one that have put tears in our eyes…No one has a promised tomorrow.
Yes! You have been terribly hurt and maybe by someone you hold so dearly. Allow God to heal your heart. Life is short. Forgive quickly. I am not saying you are not pained by what had happened but is that thing worth taking heaven from you? The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Forgiveness brings healing and when you let go, it takes off a burden from your life. Don’t let something that is long gone continue to control you, it’s time to let it go. Forgiveness does not excuse the behavior of who hurts you but it helps to prevent their behavior from destroying your heart. Take time also to appreciate people. Don’t wait till their funeral to say the good stuffs about them. Think about it!
Re: .... by ikeepitreal(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: .... by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Phewwwwwwww grin quite lengthy. But lovely cheesy
Re: .... by sonikstargirl(f): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Take Finish Myself For Porthacourt / Smoking Marijuana, Cigarettes Can 'kill' Your Penis — Research / Real Reason Why We Call, Text Our Exes After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.