Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal (59125 Views)

Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Surejobsng(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Omo Wahala dey...I dy see danja grin *In P-square's voice*
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Utchman1: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Madam, it would have been better to keep quiet than to make this statement if u did.

How can you say $2b was withdrawn without approval of the appropriate authority?

Na wa o? May God deliver you.

How did it go? Jona just call u say abeg pay oil marketers $2b.

Okay.
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by gabriel74: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:
Leave this woman alone for crying out loud..

Is she your Mother?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by billyG(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let d probe begins both internally & internationally,so every money they stole they will tie it to oil subsidy,oil subsidy has become a black hole,sebi she told us b4 that she shared d money with govnors.see our she is disgracing herself is she not a member of transparency intl?this is a crinimal offence money which by law belong to both d fed.,states & local govt.only GEJ cannt withdraw frm that money with d governors approval.let us keep sentiment aside & let PMB do a clean patriotic job for all nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by MabraO: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Just wen u think barcanista was brilliant u see him display his empty brains
Empty barrels makes d loudest noise
No wonder u been harassed nd threatened on here
U feel u all that but u not just a random fellow filled with hate cos PDP lost

Despite d fact NOI revealed Jonadaf.t ordered her to make d withdrawal from ECA u still don't believe cos ur clueless hero was mentioned
But wen osho baba came with d allegation u were foolis.h enough to tackle him

It's a pity dat PDP re filled with daft people
I pity dos u ve brainwashed especially mizmycoli cos I know she wasn't like that before

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by anonimi: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
billyG:
Let d probe begins both internally & internationally,so every money they stole they will tie it to oil subsidy,oil subsidy has become a black hole,sebi she told us b4 that she shared d money with govnors.see our she is disgracing herself is she not a member of transparency intl?

Where were you when the 36 governors supported oil subsidy removal in 2011 so they can have more in the Federation Account
Did you support the removal for greater transparency in the oil sector as proposed by Jonathan?

If not, then blame yourself and other 200 million mumus like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by shaqhead: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
how much was withdrawn ? How much do you think is subsidy claim? Can N360billion cater for subsidy? Were you in limbo when the former minister was crying that marketers are cheating the government? Did you see her letter to marketers?
Son, stop ds ur diversionary tactics!

The meat of d issue dt Oshios n El Rufai hv bn shoutin demselves hoarse is d unaccounted depletion in d ECA n all ds while Ngo had bn showin us one photocopied paper or d other to prove her claim dt dia wasnt any deduction in d ECA.

Goin by d news report, she now admits dt she was ordered by jona to withdraw d money witout official sanction by d FAAC evnthough they discussed it.

Now u show up n in ur weird estimation to tel us dt dia wasnt anytin to talk abt.

Simple question: If she wasnt hiding something, why go on ds long winded rigmarole of "ds govs r sayn non-sense" and then all of a sudden admit that they were all d while makin sense?

Forget all ds ur marketer cum Ngo cum Jonathan matter...dts nt d issue for now.

Its obvios u nevr saw ds admission comin dts y uve nt scoured d internet to find one link or d odr to buttress ur point bt I guess u must say sometin no matter how bereft of logic it seems.

In the fullness time we go c wetin fowl dy hide.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by nairamaniac: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
as long as the monies were not kept in another planet the money must be recovered.

Jonathan na real baban barawo!!

Lalasticlala
wow. I just realised that u are were once berem. for past few months iv been wondering who is this mzjackbauress that's always making sense. out of curiosity I went to your posts&topics and saw ur post that berem moniker has been deactivated. I was shocked to find out that the same berem I respected for ages became same person I'm currently impressed with. Iv been in Nairaland for several years. but seldom post except when inspired. u are one hell of an interesting, courageous & intelligent person. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Dav24(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Panshow:
It's not the matter of whether GEJ told you to use the money or not. Has it been documented? If it were documented I'm sure we'll not be here talking about it cos it would've been on record.
Now the question is how did GEJ ordered you to use the money? Via text, hand written letter? Phone call? Verbal Communication? Or which means?
My bros, you deserve to be in that probe panel.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by seunayantokun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Investigation first. Until that is done Okonjo remains a saint.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by MabraO: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
hamilton62:

nwanne madu, i dont know who is a TANoid neither am i... i am an APC Councillor aspirant in APC but let us say the truth... because you think it, doesn't make it right, let the probe unveil skeletons in her cupboard if there be...
agugor awu g'ike (denial doesn't fault one till confirmed)

Ediot claiming progressive
Mtvheew by this rants u shall know them
APC councilor APC guardians ni
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by omooba969(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:
Leave this woman alone for crying out loud..

Are you 2 from the same place?
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by soundtruth(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ngozi has not started telling the truth, this woman is an embarrassment of epic proportions.
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
nairamaniac:
wow. I just realised that u are were once berem. for past few months iv been wondering who is this mzjackbauress that's always making sense. out of curiosity I went to your posts&topics and saw ur post that berem moniker has been deactivated. I was shocked to find out that the same berem I respected for ages became same person I'm currently impressed with. Iv been in Nairaland for several years. but seldom post except when inspired. u are one hell of an interesting, courageous & intelligent person. keep it up.
now you wanna make me cry. embarassed

Yes,this is the legendary berem you have always admired. Nothing has changed except my moniker. cheesy

Thanks for the admiration,you just made my day with this sweet comment of yours. Hugs and kisses to you. smiley smiley
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Dav24(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let her give us a break down on how the payment was made to various makerters and their bank accounts for record purpose.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by shaqhead: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jetjacky:
Finally a guy with a brain wink
The issue d Govs had hammered on ws there ws a withdrawal that wasnt sanctioned by d FAAC for wc Ngozi had all ds while denied!

Now shes sayin she ws ordred to withdraw d money wc neither she nor d president had unilateral powers to do. The issue of what ws done wt d money is secondary in ds instance.

Why ddnt she own up all ds while? What was she hiding?

So until she answers ds questn, a big question mark rests on her head!

Like Oshios syd she jst shows us a page instead of opening the book-dts accountability!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Bizibi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
My brother I am not holding brief for NOI. I'm not in her payroll... I'm only being patriotic
sometimes it is better to let things slide,we will know every details during the probe not newspapers....
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by 989900: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
But in a stern reaction on Tuesday in Abuja, members of the FAAC, under the aegis of the Forum of Commissioners of Finance, disowned the former minister, describing her claim as “misleading and far from the fact”.

“It has come to our notice the statement credited to the former Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Honorable Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, that the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) approved the withdrawal from Excess Crude (Foreign) Account the sum of Two Billion U.S. Dollar ($2,000,000,000.00),” the commissioners said.

“This statement is far from the fact and is misleading,” the statement said.

The FAAC meeting for November 2014 ended in confusion when the then Minister of State for Finance, Bashir Yuguda, could not explain how the balance in the ECA had dropped from $4.1 bn at the end of October to $3.1 bn.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/07/faac-disowns-okonjo-iweala-denies-approving-withdrawal-2bn-excess-crude-funds

Also see: http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/05/19/okonjo-iweala-a-failure-henry-boyo/
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by anonimi: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dav24:
Let her give us a break down on how the payment was made to various makerters and their bank accounts for record purpose.

I am sure she has all the details and will release them if necessary assuming this particular story from PM news is true.

She did something similar here +>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
CORNER CORNER BABY WOOROO WOOROO BABY

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by oloriooko(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
But PMB ordered the release of 400 billion for defaulting govs, who approved it senate or FEC?
PMB please remember we voted for change not continuity of corrupt practices cuz this singular action is tantamount to corruption chikena!

God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by tsdarkside(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okonjo-Iweala also said FAAC did not approve such expenditures.....how stvpid,do our leaders think we are??.. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ghen ghen jonah and ngo don enter twuobu
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by hamilton62(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
guardsman:

Don't get it twisted, d power to authorise spendings frm d ECA lies wit d National Executive Council & not wit d President . Okonjo-Iweala knows dat d President is not d fit & proper person to grant her authorization to make d illegal withdrawals but decided to go behind d authorizing powers to connive wit d president to commit d crime. She commited a crime & must be brought to book.

when does this power start lying solely on the NEC, who is the president to NEC?
Isn't the president also the president of the NEC?
He is the ancor, on whom if his objectives are best for the masses and the NEC repair should he watch them so that their selfish way work out on a country he pilots the normal way the get their bargains because the account is unconstitutional?
Why didn't anyone cry such on OBJ when such was also in place?
Will you tell baba to fold hands and watch the NEC or any government tier redirect or hold at ransom the country under his navigation?
He has a supreme power as a result of his office to do this because it is his responsibility since the house has no hand in this for a hearing....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Banter1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ofeakwu:
what do you people gained from booking space? Mr. Seun I'm disappointed in you........;you need to start banning space bookers.
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by bigerboy200: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
We all know what the money was used for...Election campaigning.. GEJ understands better,Ifeanyi Ubah can explain best.. or u think Ubah was sponsoring TAN because he is father Xmas abiiii This pple hav looted the country in d name of subsidy,GEJ and his gang are probably richer than Nigeria right now...like play like play d truth is coming out,breeze is blowing and fowl yansh don dey open..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by IYANGBALI: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
For this matter walahi prison go full
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bizibi:
sometimes it is better to let things slide,we will know every details during the probe not newspapers....
bros, u no understand

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Is a lie jor ,,,, G is for Gold Circle.
issalai! G is for center of gravity.. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by hamilton62(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
MabraO:

Ediot claiming progressive
Mtvheew by this rants u shall know them
APC councilor APC guardians ni

sorry for disappointing just as you expected me to be a wailing wailer... i can feel your pain. it is like at arrow to your heart but... it is the truth in fact i am not sorry any more.
cry me a river, no! a sea, no! an ocean... yesssssss
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by omooba969(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Jonathan couldn't have ordered withdrawal of such humongous amount verbally without any documentation or recourse to statutory provisions ...

Except I'm missing something in her riposte .

Guy dnt be so naïve, if d way dis robbers ran our economy is brought to light, o boy u go salute their level of impunity. cool
Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal by DaBullIT(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
amacastel:

Point of correction gEJ was not kicked out he finished his tenure and hand over. Olodo

Duly noted

But he was kicked out his plan was to stay till 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.