Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,621 members, 7,898,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls (36147 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Missing Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by kechywillz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
If Buhari negotiates with these animals,then i'll know that he is more clueless than Jonathan,coz after every negotiation,boko haram maneourves every military tactis
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by seunmsg(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
donJ2:

True, but what if they decide to abduct 500 girls after the deal?

They can abduct 1000 girls even without the deal unless our security agencies step up their game in the war against terror.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by JoshGiantfeet(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
If your sisters were amongst the kidnapped girls, I'm sure you won't be asking whether or not it would be the right decision. Leave the amala you are eating and thin straight...the girls are worth more than the prisoners. The prisoners or not, the war will continue. If we have what they value, and they have what we value, then common sense says bring this girls home and continue the war. Who says the prisoners who go back to them won't still be killed by a well equipped Nigerian Army?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Surejobsng(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by tete7000(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:

This isn't about Oby.........don't spoil all what u hav written with attack. This is about Nigeria and not an individual. If other captives were known, people would definitely stand up for them. If u think America or UK don't trade one thing or the other to release their citizens, then I think u need to bookmark CNN and Ajezeera on ur web.

Don't misconstrue me, I mentioned Oby name because she is at thefore front of the chibok girls campaign. America negotiate, yes but not with terrorist cell. Not with alqueda, not with isis. On the issue of whether we know the identity of other hostages, they might not have names like the chibok girls but we can't deny that thousands were liberated when army entered sambisa forest. We hear and read of villagers talking about their members taken away everytime boko haram attacked. What other identity are we asking for? Are all these not Nigerians too? If we keep shouting chibok, chibok without giving kudos to army for those already released, first we killed the morale of fighting soldiers because we fail to recognise what they have done so far. Secondly we obscure the plight of other villagers because they get lost and not noticed in our campaign for chibok girls. So in my analysis boko haram is a threat to all north east persons whose existence and whose means of livelihood is threaten and we cannot just keep shouting only chibok girls while others are kept in the background suffering. The campaign should be a campaign for the defeat of boko haram and not just the chibok girls. The struggle should be for the liberation of everyone in boko haram captivity, a fraction of which chibok girls constitute.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
successking401:
surely I can
okay, I don't want to remove the teeth, I just want the hole to stop getting bigger.... .
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DropShot: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
BUHARI DO NOT MAKE THAT TRADE

Are you for real?

So, people like you prefer those innocent girls be gone forever for no crime committed even with an opportunity to set them free.

If the govt can secure their release by swapping them for some BHites, it's all well and good. USA, UK and many other developed nations do swap terrorists for their citizens in captivity. So, why not do anything to have those girls back?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by badesco(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Government should not negotiate with B K They cannot be trusted.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Orikinla(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bring back our girls, even if many of them are pregnant and nursing mothers. PMB should release the detained Boko Haram terrorists in exchange for the Chibok school girls.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
elohorayodele:
chibok girls or mothers?

swapping 230 girls for 20 terrorists ( or commanders who must be very useful to BH to swap just 19 of them for over 200 girls) who are capable of killing 10000 people in a year.

Govt should properly consider this move viz a viz the Collateral damage
thank u so much some people for nairaland no get brain u cnt make deals with terrorist swapp 200 girls today they will c that as ur weakness anytime they need something they kill more n kidnapping more than ever
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Orikinla:
Bring back our girls, even if many of them are pregnant and nursing mothers. PMB should release the detained Boko Haram terrorists in exchange for the Chibok school girls.
think well they hv d chance, to kidnapp more than for hundred in a week if they want bt to arrest those guys again will take years n they will also c that as away of get thire members back
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
... na today

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by UlqU3(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
If I was pres I would trade. Then after the girls were retrieved and verified, I would activate d nuke passwords. Some of the girls could be sleeper cells tho.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by begwong: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
No need negotiating with the terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
no deal....bring back the girls or die!!!..... angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by tsdarkside(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
UlqU3:
If I was pres I would trade. Then after the girls were retrieved and verified, I would activate d nuke passwords. Some of the girls could be sleeper cells tho.

no too dangerous....they will only go kidnap more girls to fold the hands of our gallant armies....
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by misspicy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gwan2:
My plight with both d past and present government of Nigeria is there inability to extract technical and useful information from diz captured militants....4 heaven sake take diz idiots to an unknown cells, inject them to give u som useful tip off and also brainwash dem enuf dat even wen released dey wil b harmless..I fink BH is mor sophisticated in terms of military warfare dan d naija army.Reasons being how dey brainwash diz female suïcide bombers.
Fightin terrorism goes beyond fire for fire combat, if it means legalizing d use of jazz in d military as our only option to fight d insurgence so b it.
Lemme state an instance, there was an uproar som months back for US to close its military base in Guantánamo bay becos of hw dey extract their info frm diz suspected terrorist, it wz said to b inhuman.
Dey inject diz guyz with a drug dat inhibits sleep 4 days even though u wil b feelin intense sleep, dat enough makes d prisoners to almost b in a mental illness state, at dat point dey begin to talk many tins which d informative part will b takin and used. Daz is d worst form of PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE. But it helps because once d suspect is released, he is already brainwashed.
If only we had a gud intelligence agency, releasing BH detainees wont b a big ish..cos u wil mor or less b releasing naija army informants to dia camp.
Nice tyns you typed here
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DaBullIT(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isn't it better my way? What do you know about people like me anyways? Ayes, UK USA and other developed nations swap prisoners for citizens, but do we have the military and human resources that they have?

As recent as 5 months ago a us marine swapped with prisoner joined ISIS and made anti American comments

Everything has consequences

DropShot:

Are you for real?

So, people like you prefer those innocent girls be gone forever for no crime committed even with an opportunity to set them free.

If the govt can secure their release by swapping them for some BHites, it's all well and good. USA, UK and many other developed nations do swap terrorists for their citizens in captivity. So, why not do anything to have those girls back?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DaBullIT(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
klevjey:

if u were the one kidnapped by boko haram, will u be saying this?

Obviously I wouldn't be in a position to choose or give my opinion, but everything has consequences, what if the prisoners /terrorists swapped from another organization and unleash more terror on citizens?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DaBullIT(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
FregeneB:
Buhari nor dey Nairaland.

Besides the news isnt real

Duly noted
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by kernel504(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
maestroz:

for once you make sense.
Have you been following me on this forum?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by oshe11: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
seunmsg:
They should please make the deal immediately without hesitation. Those girls are worth far more than the criminal terrorist that we have locked up. Beside, since security agencies were able to arrest the terrorist earlier, they can still be arrested again in subsequent raid. For now, we want our girls back please.
wats d tendency dat dey wudnt kidnap more gals n even kill more wen dey release d 'chibok gals'....... Truth is, Bleep THE NEGOTIATIONS AND WIPE DESE GUYS OUT.....
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by veraluv(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Big scam
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by prodiG(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
kheart:
FG should forget any sort of amnesty or negotiation, we re ready to endure this monsters until dey get crushed.
easy for you to say that if you are not in the affected area undecided
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by iykedare(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:
Great ....$2bn illegal ECA withdrawal probe is about to begin and they are now killing and seeking negotiations shocked

lalasticlala ....pls do the needful.

Senseless goat
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by JayJustus(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
so people still believe some phantom girls were kidnapped?? I laugh in Somali
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by totorimi: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME THE CHIBOK GIRLS WILL BE FOUND - SHETIMMA[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Spybradd: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
BUHARI DO NOT MAKE THAT TRADE

guy leave matter for mathias,its his own script. Savvy?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by sen8or(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
seunmsg:
They should please make the deal immediately without hesitation. Those girls are worth far more than the criminal terrorist that we have locked up. Beside, since security agencies were able to arrest the terrorist earlier, they can still be arrested again in subsequent raid. For now, we want our girls back please.
u should be reset to factory setting
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DaBullIT(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

guy leave matter for mathias,its his own script. Savvy?

Aye Aye

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by islandmoon: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
dont do any trade, that will encourage them to kidnap more student for negotiation next time.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:
Pls anything to give in exchange of those gurls should be given. Get back the gurls first and it will be easy to destroy their abode.

For what... Don't u think dat those girls would have been thought how to become suicide bombers

That basterd idiot Kunu sipping gworo slimmed ape jus go mistakenly do dat which.. Yawa go dey oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency / Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.