Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,737 members, 7,935,195 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

3 Amazing Tips To Lose Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Amazing Tips To Lose Belly Fat (409 Views)

Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) / How To Lose Belly Fat Fast / The 23 Best Flat Belly Foods To Quickly Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Amazing Tips To Lose Belly Fat by markbor: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
1. Eat oatmeal - Eating oatmeal can greatly help you in losing weight, especially if you do it in the morning. Oats are actually loaded with dietary fiber, which can naturally suppress your appetite. Aside from that, due to its high fiber content, it can also make your body burn more calories in processing it.

2. Become more conscious of portion size - The more you eat, the more you could actually gain weight. Therefore, you could still gain weight, even if you workout and eat healthy foods, if you are still providing your body with more calories than it needs. Therefore, you need to control your daily portion, so that you can lose weight.

3. Eat an apple before dinner - Eating an apple just a few minutes to eating dinner can help you lose weight, since it can suppress your appetite effectively. You can also do it during snacks. It is better to include the skin, as long as the apple has been grown organically, since it contains lots of essential nutrients.
Access the 101 weight and Belly fat loss foods here >> www.bellyfatlossng.com

Re: 3 Amazing Tips To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
I doubt this can work for this my ORIJIN tommy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Malaria / New Clean 9 Weight Management (come In For Yours) Free Delivery Within Lagos / I Will Show You How To Loose 10 Pounds Fat In 10 Days Or Less Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.