Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,682 members, 7,945,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Religious Ignorance - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Religious Ignorance (463 Views)

There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir / Kano Religious Police Arrests And Interrogate Non-fasting Adult Muslims / An Ugly Display Of Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Ignorance by limpopo: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Religious ignorance has pervaded the earth because religious study is the least respected field of study in schools; and that is why many have taken fictions as facts and myth as belief. It is not out of place to add that education that lacks spirituality is futility. More so, most of our religious priests assume religious leadership over us not out of deep knowledge and understanding but out of their charisma, oratorical prowess and tact. They lay to hunt people from where their fear and interest lie for worldly ends. How many authoritative religious references do they possess and sincerely read? Many people thus practice religion today with ignorance, blind following, and complacence and for fame, wealth, and to feel among. How can i convince you my friend, that jesus christ neither knows you nor sees you? Why do christains always praise jesus or why do they say: jesus is lord, when God (Allah) said in isaiah 45/21: was it not i, the lord?..... Also in isaiah 42/8, God (Allah) says " i am the Lord, that is My name; and My glory will I not give to another... Please consider this msg openmindedly, john 3:16 notes "for God so loved the world that He gave His only "begotten" son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, bt have everlasting life". The word "begotten son" should not be taken literally. It only means a chosen servant or a messenger with whom God is well pleased. Messengers of God are only to be obeyed in whatever is correctly reported from them as the message of God and nt to be worshipped. That is why a true muslim believes in God (Allah) and all His Messengers including Jesus (Isa). And that is why whenever any of them is mentioned a muslim says 'alayhis salam' meaning peace be upon Him. Also John (14:6) quotes Jesus saying: " i am the way and d truth and life; no one comes to the Father except through me." however, John 2:5 reads, 'as long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world'. This latter verse limits the generalizatn in the first. They are statements common to all Messengers of God. See Quran 26:105-190. They mean that for people to correctly worship Allah as their purpose of existence, they must follow the messengers of God sent to them. None of the verses suggests that we should take Jesus or any other true Prophet of God as object of worship or as our intercessor to reach GOD after their earthly life. The Bible says: "Who (i.e. Jesus), in the day of his flesh offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save him from death, and was heard because of his godly fear" hebrew 5/7. So our prayers must be dedicated only tn Allah to whom jesus used to dedicate his. So my gud pple, pls lets read our holy books ourselves and digest it also, other than to let the so called men of God deceive us...
Re: Religious Ignorance by limpopo: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
I would have loved to post this in the christian forum but I don't want to be banned and I don't want to be misquoted... coz it seems they are the culprit when it comes to issues like dis..

pls moderator.... no ban me ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Brotherhood And Sisterhood Upon Islaam Is To Be Genuine, Not Fake / The Sakinah Success Depends On Us All / The Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.