Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (79827 Views)

Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja / NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by hamilton62(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
piicity:
Despite the fact that he saw people shouting 9ja is dry,he still have the gut to steal.ABEG KNACK AM LIFE IMRRISONMENT
who told you he stole it?
i am sure he didn't steal the money...
he was arrested because of the foreign exchange and that is the reason why he didn't back it but for the purpose of parallel market FOREX ...
CBN governor has made some orders to banks and individuals so that they can curb the flow of hard currency in our local market which is further harming naira
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by hibbayueei(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eyop:

Hmmmm...it doesn't matter now. Abeg leave oga presido change matter jare.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Spybradd: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Not a big deal ferrying da benjamins,goddammit! And besides,dahellssda problem with da ndlea pestering someone ferrying da greenback?! Fact is:that guy is as dull as da ........dinho.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by mekzone: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
NDLEA can investigate to be sure it's not from drug smuggling activity but I know for a fact that many small oil service firms get paid amounts in excess of this for services rendered to IOCs and frankly all of them will readily sell these dollar earnings in the parallel market than exchange it at bank rate and frankly they have the right.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Habidab: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bad Market
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
More

That money belongs to another, not the man in the picture. It is drug money or money stolen from the State. Confiscate the money and prosecute the mule and his principal. We want to see them in chains.
This would not have happened during PDP era. Thank God I voted for Buhari. Let him tighten up all the loose ends.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by islandmoon: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
that money should be/may be fake notes!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
useless journalism

Man ferrying $2.1m, so what?

The man's facial expression reflects a non-criminal.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by sandave(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
chisos ..........see moni
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
This Country is RICH... Mamood Tarek (A Lebanese).
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
mployer:

Rice importers among other large volume importers have been barred from the forex market. They now buy dollar from the black market.

I guess the dollar is for one of them.

Could also be imported dollar.
I mean fake dollar printed overseas cheesy
yeah, this is fake dollars

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Sunday8650: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Liviintainment:
[size=15pt]wooowww.. with such an amount i can buy both seun,lalasticlala and nairaland grin grin[/size]
grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by holyeye1989(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
NDLEA ...SEF UNA BE MUMU OO..ABI DE MAN DEY GREEDY ??..MAKE UNA NEGOTIATE NA..SEE DEMM DIS ONE SEF
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by plaetton: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
kalufelix:
wetin this olodo dey talk??

Obviously Something that brainless one like you cannot grasp.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by plaetton: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
gogodaye:

You got it all wrong......do an understudy of our extant criminal laws.......

Kindly quote the part of the so-called EXTENT LAWS that expressly permit law enforcement agents to stop, search and seize cash from a person who has not been caught, charger nor convicted of commiting a criminal act.

What demonstrable probable cause did the NDLEA have to have stopped him, search ed and arrested him?

I am eager to learn
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by vikyno(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eh! This guy is Aregbesola' cousin staying next door.

Pls don't ask me where.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by blackboy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
What kind of news is this. This is eyes service news. Scape goat news. No sense or no point of the news. They should do their homework bring out details about the money and what its for etc

Seems every agency wants to show they are working. The fear of PMB is the begining of eyes service. Nigerians we fit change? .... for where . Let every one start with themselves, homes then offices, community etc change will come.

You can see the man is not bothered , very relaxed. Feeling sorry for them.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by ooshinibos: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
this is definitely oil money or govt money
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by obstead200(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:
when did National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) start playing the role of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)

still on the change issue ?
most sensible comment so far on this thread

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
A looter in transit. Conman like him dont like using bank account He is surely an errand boy of a politician that doesnt want efcc 2 freeze his account. grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by weedfada(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Trust me, if u're in abj and u work around deep circles, then you'll know a lotta ferrying of this sort goes down always... BTW, this dude is just @ d bottom of d food chain.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by optimism91(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yet, they said we don't have enough to pay workers their salaries. God help is.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
[i][/i] Jesu! wia did he gt such money? 2 much money. Hmm!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by mikron(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Liviintainment:
[size=15pt]wooowww.. with such an amount i can buy both seun,lalasticlala and nairaland grin grin[/size]
seun alone is worth more than 450million naira. The value of nairaland will be close to N800million naira if not more. With d current exchange rate of N200 to a dollar that amount will come to about 450million. Abeg no downgrade seun. Seun na big man in everyway grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by PenSniper: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whats happening here, hasn't this man got a name. ? This information is incomplete without his name. Or is the NDLEA playing a fast one on us ?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by mkpikpub(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
loomer:
Where him get such money from?

From the bank
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by mkpikpub(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
I know this guy.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by sonnie10: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Exhibit A
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by passionz(f): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
siraj1402:
I beg where pple dey get kind this money?
na from heaven e dey fall from! u neva pick your own! see question ooo! Bros wise oo
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Teekrayne(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Only one bale, my life go transform

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.