Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama (1154 Views)

Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) / FG To Propose N45,000 Minimum Wage, Meets Labour Today / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
:
President Mugabe announced his intentions of travelling to Washington D.C to propose to president Obama, He added that since gay marriage has been legalised and it is official in the U.S constitution. That his intentions is to propose to the president his hand in marriage.
DAILY MAIL reports
that Mugabe made the
comment in response
to America's decision
to legalise gay
marriage across all
50 states.
He said, ''I've just
concluded - since
President Obama
endorses the same-
sex marriage,
advocates
homosexual people
and enjoys an
attractive
countenance - thus if
it becomes
necessary, I shall
travel to Washington,
DC, get down on my
knee and ask his
hand.'"'

I can't understand
how this people dare
to defy Christ's
explicit orders as our
Lord prohibited
mankind from
sodomy', going on to
accuse the U.S.
government of being
run by 'perverted
Satan-worshipers
who insult the great
American nation.'
:
Mugabe added that
although the U.S. was
founded on 'lofty
Christian principles',
the 'corrupt political
elite' now acts only
towards its own end.

Jun 30, 2015
source : http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/gay-marriage-mugabe-says-hell-visit-white-house-to-propose-marriage-to-obama.113814/
cc : Lalasticlala

Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by Fash20: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ofe te. O fe fi ate te di.
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by trailblaiza(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
STALE. Next! angry
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by temitemi1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Safe trip sir embarassed
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Safe trip sir embarassed
lol guy youre so funny
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by asadike(f): 2:49am On Jul 09, 2015
I hope he says yes
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by Shaadey: 2:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Sorry to say sir...you're jobless
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by cupidFlint(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

I can't understand
how this people dare
to defy Christ's
explicit orders as our
Lord prohibited
mankind from
sodomy', going on to
accuse the U.S.
government of being
run by 'perverted
Satan-worshipers
who insult the great
American nation.'

Jun 30, 2015
source : http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/gay-marriage-mugabe-says-hell-visit-white-house-to-propose-marriage-to-obama.113814/
cc : Lalasticlala
In President Robert Mugabe's words,"Even Satan is not gay, thats why he went to Eve instead of Adam" Lol
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by mrvitalis(m): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Hypocrisy of Nigerians is what I don't understand
Am straight but no matter what I still believe in human rights
With the way Africans are going it makes me wonder if we were the whites would we have allowed we blacks have equal rights?
My religion Christianity forbids me from having anything to do with a Muslim or any other unbeliever but for peace we accepted to live as one
If gays want to get married to them self what's ur business if indeed u are straight, it will only worry u if u think u can be seduced by any man or a follow girl
My girlfriend in school I caught her with another girls and ask her what happened she said she had always had a thing for girls.. .. I broke up the relationship. ... . That's life for u
The funny thing is that gay guys are the once fighting this thing like made so as to appear straight
Re: Gay Marriage - President Mugabe Goes To White House To Propose To Obama by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
cupidFlint:
In President Robert Mugabe's words,"Even Satan is not gay, thats why he went to Eve instead of Adam" Lol
so what does he mean? That satan had sex with eve?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Changed My Surname: Femi Fani-kayode / Tinubu Breaks Fast With Buhari In Aso Rock - Denies rift with the president / Nigeria Is Building A $300 Million Smart Mall In Aba City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.