Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,387 members, 7,971,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" (920 Views)

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. / Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo) / Computer Diagnosis(qmr) : Programmed Application Or True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" by Macmilla(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
At about 2 pm today, I was seated at my mechanic workshop when a young man in shirt and tie walked up to me and introduced himself as a WHO representative going around for the health awareness campaign, they check BP and if they detect any problems, they advice the individual. I asked him what is in it for him and he said he will sell some WHO drugs to the individual too. That was when I smelt rat and my Aba-boy sense clicked in.
Not introducing myself as a doctor, I told him to diagnose me. He brought out an automatic sphig but without the cuff and said it's a "computer diagnosis machine". He ordered me to stand on my feet, bring out my right hand and the dude placed the device on my right hand. He pressed the start button, the device started to vibrate, trying to pump the cuff, but without the cuff, it reported an error on the screen. He immediately took it, pressed the memory button and showed me a reading of 127/96 and said "your BP is very normal". Shuu? 96 dbp normal for a young guy like me?
He continued by saying my blood group and genotype which he mysteriously got correct. He congratulated me for it. He then dropped the bomb by saying that one of my kidneys is "balanced" but the other is "affected". I asked him, "affected by what?" and the dude said "NICOTINE, which you get a lot from the alcohol you drink." I told him I don't drink alcohol and this dude put it to me that I drank heavy alcohol in the past. When I mentioned I take about 3 bottles of beer in a year, he was like, "yes naah, the nicotine in the 3 bottles of alcohol has affected one of your kidneys and it will give you WEAK ERECTION and soon, you no go fit get erection at all. You have to stop it by taking this my drug. It's just 2 taazand".
Chei! One 'affected' kidney will give me weak erection and impotence? Nicotine in alcohol? I don shee chomchin!
When I introduced myself as a doctor, the dude packed his sphig and said "ok, doc, you don't believe me, ok bye-bye"
I called him a fraudster and begged him to come back and treat my "impotence" but he kept walking faster to leave the vicinity.

"Wrong catch"

1 Like

Re: My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nicotine in alcohol

How I wan take laff dis laff?
Re: My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" by Dsaintprodigy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hahaha bad market
Re: My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" by DennisEche(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
its never seems to amaze me how people play with the life of people by conducting fake diagnosis, i remembered my experience with one over here in Abuja. After diagonism me he told me my kidney, joystick and brain is bad; na so fear nearly come kill me, i come de get sleeples night til i went test. God help us
Re: My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" by Dsaintprodigy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fraud in broad daylight
Re: My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2015
You could have seized that his machine or morealso report him to the appropriate authority. Do you how many lives are at stake because of this fraudster?
Re: My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" by Macmilla(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2020
I made a mistake by not making moves to arrest this guy.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Fake Drug With 2016 Manufacturing Date. Beware / Facts About Leading Causes Of Cancer Deaths In Nigeria / Drug Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.