Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,758 members, 7,935,258 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! (1084 Views)

My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Because I Am Pregnant / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by McDonalds2014(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good evening Nairalanders....Pardon my Grammertical Errors ... I once worked in a popular school in Lagos which I don't want to mention the name..And when I started working with them, they gave me two uniforms which we (the staff) wear on Monday and Thursday.. , I resigned last two months because of the stress and other issues ... And I gave then two weeks notice before leaving .. tho they delayed my salary.. And I went back to collect it.. So after last week the owner of the school called me on phone that I should return the uniform, which I was wondering what they want to use the uniform for.. And I told him that have dash it out.. He said I should go and collect it from the person I gave since his nt dead .. And since then he have been treating me.. I don't want to give him because he may use it for something spiritual.. That's my taught.. My question now is that should I give the uniform have wore or what should I do
Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by demmy0325(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
... They gave you.. Its theirs.... Since Ur nt workin there anymore.. Wah do u still need it for.. undecided...

It seemz U did smtin bad.. Thats why Ur conscience is prickin U...

Return the damn uniform... The staffs after u is definately gon need it....

2 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by pimpchi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
"TEACHER" U TRY NO BE SMALL.... HOPE UR STUDENTS GO PASS THEIR EXTERNAL EXAMS?
BUT WAIT, WHICH SCHOOL BE THAT ABEG....... COS UNA JST DEY SPOIL SMALL PIKIN THEM DESTINY.
#NOHARDFEELINGS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by McDonalds2014(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
demmy0325:
... They gave you.. Its theirs.... Since Ur nt workin there anymore.. Wah do u still need it for.. undecided...

It seemz U did smtin bad.. Thats why Ur conscience is prickin U...

Return the damn uniform... The staffs after u is definately gon need it....
can u wear what someone Ave wore before? And we have no agreement that am going to return if before giving me
Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by McDonalds2014(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
pimpchi:
"TEACHER" U TRY NO BE SMALL.... HOPE UR STUDENTS GO PASS THEIR EXTERNAL EXAMS?
BUT WAIT, WHICH SCHOOL BE THAT ABEG....... COS UNA JST DEY SPOIL SMALL PIKIN THEM DESTINY.
#NOHARDFEELINGS
not a teacher but Secretary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by DJEhimond(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Threaten him back! Minus cancel minus...
Buh I hope you have not auctioned the uniforms o? Just hang them somewhere in your room so you can show your children the items you stole from one of the places you worked.

2 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by McDonalds2014(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
DJEhimond:
Threaten him back! Minus cancel minus...
Buh I hope you have not auctioned the uniforms o? Just hand them somewhere in your room so you can show your children the items you stole from one of the places you worked.
lol.. Not stolen but inherited

2 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by pimpchi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
McDonalds2014:
not a teacher but Secretary
secretary, taking meeting briefs and other secretarial duties... I give up. plz improve on ur grammatical constructions and writing skills. #my10cent

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by demmy0325(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
McDonalds2014:
can u wear what someone Ave wore before? And we have no agreement that am going to return if before giving me
.. Do U know if someone av worn it b4 givin it to you...?..

They gave to you right?.. So return it to them since ur no longer their staff anymre... U are the one thinkin out of normal.. Nothin is gon happen to U if U av a clean mind....

2 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by DJEhimond(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
OP, I hope its not that helluva school in Lagos Island where that man is always particular about uniforms?
Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by tellwisdom: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na babalawo u been dey work for??...why u dey fear to return their property??...olodo sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by Haywhymido(m): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2015
op is damn afraid of d owner of d school, i will advise u to wash it thoroughly den return it

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2015
pimpchi:

secretary, taking meeting briefs and other secretarial duties... I give up. plz improve on ur grammatical constructions and writing skills. #my10cent
And you write better? ? undecided
Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by demmy0325(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
DJEhimond:
OP, I hope its not that helluva school in Lagos Island where that man is always particular about uniforms?
.. Tell Us more.. undecided..
Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by blenko: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
With the way wickedness abound in this country, I advise you not to return the uniform.
Re: My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! by DJEhimond(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Tell Us more.. undecided..
McDonalds2014 will handle that. grin

(1) (Reply)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada(CIC )Federal Worker Programme(Express Entry / Taking A Break From Agric For Block Supply / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.